If you had to date a character from Episode IRL- Who would it be?

Which character (love interest, MC or background character) would you date IRL if you could?
What qualities make a love interest likable in a story?

Mine would be either Ruby or Phoebe from Skeptics and Believers by Picallily.
I like Ruby’s drive and determination to make an impact on the world, but Phoebe is hilarious.

4 Likes

Probably Jon from No Strings Attached by @Alyce.Writes
I don’t know what it is about him. He became so shady at one point that I knew I should not like him, which made me like him more. Also he had facial hair and a man bun for a while which is also not usually my thing either, but something about him :woman_shrugging: Plus, even though he’s shady, he at least half told the truth to MC kinda sorta… and that’s more than what most epy bad boys do hahahaha :rofl:

4 Likes

I find shady characters quite funny, and I get what you mean.
I used to love Sharpay from HSM when I was like, 10. Then I loved Regina from Mean Girls.
I think I liked them because I knew I shouldn’t. We’re always told we should root for the poor, innocent MC but sometimes the ‘bad’ characters are much more interesting.

2 Likes

The female LI from Agent Cinderella by @EliseC and @Mavis. Hands down. I don’t need to explain.

4 Likes

I haven’t read that one! Is it LL or Ink?

1 Like

LL, definitely worth the read!

3 Likes

LL. It’s amazing. It was one of the winners of the MC contest, it’s an action story, I’d say. Read. It. :clap::clap:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try, thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

Shane from somewhere along the way by coni b

2 Likes

Christopher from The Shaw Brothers by Violet

4 Likes

Gael from Loving Latino :smirk::relieved:

1 Like

Gale from Moonlit Feathers by @wincyyellow … Intelligence is sexy!

9 Likes

That was a close second for me too tbh.

2 Likes

Definitely.

I find most love interests (even in romance stories too, which is weird… cuz you know, they are supposed to be likeable). Most of them lack personality and are an exact copy of each other. (both looks and personality wise-- if there’s any).
Villains are much better.

2 Likes

Someone else up there said Gale from Moonlit Feathers & I agree 100% lol

5 Likes

Or Cody from The Infected…can’t make up my mind.

So I’ll choose both! :wink:

4 Likes

I see you like them unstable :eyes::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Actually…Maybe Kin from Galactic Game? :thinking: Lmfao I’m kidding I’ll take my indecisive ass somewhere else

5 Likes

Kin from Galactic Game~

6 Likes