šŸ–¤ If you knew that you were gonna die in a few minutes, what's the first thing you'd wanna do? šŸ–¤

Well first I would find good pictures of me and tell my family and best friend to use those ones then start saying my goodbyes then I would make them do a kahoot and whoever wins gets the stuff in my will
And tell best friend to go on my TikTok and call people out after my funeral and point out if I ainā€™t like them and say they shouldnā€™t be crying periodt

3 Likes

Party really hard

3 Likes

I am so offended by this-

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve done thisā€”

3 Likes

omg you know me to well I was flipping dying before no need to make me die more :sob:

3 Likes

Try to meet my celeb crush

Say my goodbyes to my friends and family

read my boo of smuts/angst/lemons/fluff for one last time

And make a video saying " F*c you Trump hope you die!" I canā€™t get in trouble because I would be dead by then :nail_care:

2 Likes

Well, If I only have a few minutes then there isnā€™t really anything I can do. I would probably just have a panic attack or something.

3 Likes

Well, just sleep until I pass, and tell my family I love them.

3 Likes

Go to McDonaldā€™s and eat a large fry.

Honestly, shore, I could say bye to my family but weā€™re constantly on a clock towards our death. We never know when something bad could happen, so I think itā€™d be best to treat life as normal so then you werenā€™t freaking out and scrounging for loose ends at the end of your life.

2 Likes

I would run to my family, tell them how much I love them and in grateful for them then I would text my friends that Iā€™m sorry if I ever hurt them because I know more than once Iā€™ve made them upsetšŸ˜ž

Then I would run back to my family and hug each oneā€‹:star_struck::wilted_flower:

3 Likes

Eat half the food of the world and say goodbye to family n other close ones

3 Likes

do the plank (a training method), because then it feels like you are lying there for an eternity :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.