If you need a background or a cover, I'm your editor!

Okay,I’ll message you right now:)

1 Like

Can’t wait ^^

Looking forward ^^

Are you able to make a background for me?

1 Like

Yes

Is there a template for it or do I just need to describe it?

You can describe it, there’s no template for making your own background
You can watch this video too if you want to make your own ^^https://youtu.be/7bOF5dw8g0s

Omg, you are so talented, mine would turn out hideous…:joy:

1 Like

Your backgrounds are so cute , are you still talking requests?

1 Like

Thank you ^^ I’m pretty sure your background are cute too :heart::heart: I still think my latest background aren’t up to standards…

1 Like

Yes I am, Thank you ^^

This is literally so cool :drooling_face::scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I.m going to try and use it in my up coming story 'silver lining ’ can check it out when its finished if u feel like it (lovely self-promo :laughing: ) my acc on episode is oliviaks1 BUT LITERALLY OMG HOW AMAZING IS THIS BACKGROUND OMGGG

1 Like

Oh … i just realised my story is LL xD are you still taking requests :grimacing:

I think I have read silver lining :heart_eyes: Its one of the best I read ^^ Thank you for the praise!
Yes I’m still taking request

:stuck_out_tongue: i havent released it yet but i hope mine will be as good as the one you read :grin: AND YOUR VERY WELCOME I’ll send you a request through pm if thats ok :smiley:

my mistake :sweat_smile: the one I read is by Ashley Necole ^^
I can’t wait to rear your story ^^

:relaxed: Ty :smiley: and don’t worry

1 Like

I need a custom background of a warehouse with both ext. and int. and with a day version like:

INT. WAREHOUSE - DAY

EXT. WAREHOUSE - DAY

1 Like

I need that one

Its for my story “Did you stalk Me?”