If you need a cover I can help you

I have finished your cover don’t forget to give me credit @emi664 and emilija malfoy on episode and if you need anything else you know where to find me ,if you have any trouble with the backround tell me and lastly I hope your story goes well, bye for now :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

No problem

animations: flirt coy for male and flirt wink for female
Name: Whats your secret

And sorry for taking so long to reply

and they can be in the middle of the screen also I really am sorry for the delay

Hey sorry for the delay I had loads of homework, but here it is

There you go hope you enjoy :grin:

If you need anything else you know where to find me, dont forget to give me credit, @Emi664 on episode forums, emilija_malfoy on Instagram and emilija malfoy on the episode app, baiii now thx for asking me for a splash, please reply if you like it or if there are any problems

Omg I LOVE it you don’t even have to apologize for delay cuz it’s so awesome😍

Thx and your welcome :kissing_heart:

If you ever need more covers, backrounds or splashes you know where to find me

Hello! I really need a cover for my story Wings. The main character is a limelight customized character but for the cover I would like her to have a Gold O2 skin tone, dark brown arched short brows, chestnut brown beach wave hair, green deepest downturned eyes, heart defined face, defined natural nose, and rose gloss full heart pouty lips. And she has on floral Lace Bodice Mermaid Dress Silk Blue Cerulean and Wings Angel Rich Gold. Can she do the flirt_wink_atcamera_pose? I would really like the background to be in front of a castle.Thank you sooooooo much I can’t wait to see how this turns out!!! I don’t have any specific deadline or anything so feel free to take your time on this! I’m very flexible! Thank you so much!!! I’m so happy that I found this conversation!

Ok np I’ll start working on it now

Thank you so much!!!