If you need a proofreader, I can help! [FREE]

Hello everyone, My name is Isa.
English isn’t my first language but I am pretty good at it.
I really want some experience first before I open any kind of commissions because My family is going through a rough time and I really want to help I am willing to proofread any kind of story but Mystery is especially my favorite genre :laughing: I would love it if the story is unpublished but published stories are also fine :innocent: I prefer Google docs and the writer portal over the app itself for proofreading :blush: Also, do you think I should open a proofreading shop for free? :thinking: Since, this isn’t really a shop :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I suggest try opening a shop, ppl are always in need of a proofreader and it would gain u a lot of experience after which u can easily start commissions💕

1 Like

I was also thinking of doing the same :grin: Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! I recently started writing my own story and I will need a proofreader when the time comes. It’s a Fantasy story and not published yet (literally started writing 3 days ago). It will be a little while before it’s ready to be proofread.

Also, I think opening a proofreading shop would be an amazing idea. Go for it.

1 Like

Hi! Is this still open? I need a proofreader but my story is already published :frowning:

I am sorry for what you’re going through :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure hun! Just text me whenever you want a proofreader :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also, I am so sorry for not replying earlier. I had exams :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s still open! I am free now, so, I will start proofreading right away if that’s okay with you :smiling_face:
Please Dm me the story details :blush:

1 Like

Hi!!! Actually another person started proofreading in the meantime but I’m afraid she ghosted me after chapter 1 LOL. Maybe I should still give her a few days tho

1 Like

Alright :smile:

1 Like

Hey, are you still thinking about taking requests or are you taking commission now?