GROUP art thread closed

the other one is for miah episode

1 Like

You can see that the cover actually says ‘by Meadow’. Dont request from this person

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

You know that cover is for my upcoming story and now I can’t use it coz ppl will think she made it even tho I make all my own art

1 Like

No still use it. it literally has your name on it.

1 Like

Yep you can use it but stealing art is not right

1 Like

@spiffymi

I mean, the last one literally has miah.episode on it IN GREEN LETTERS.

2 Likes

The last 2 are mines
Take it down

3 Likes

Go check out my contest if you want! I would love it if you could enter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh… sorry to hear that :frowning:

1 Like

I’m just so excited to see your artwork for my contest @Chesirekitten101 even tho I’m completely out of the theme ! I really like your profile picture btw! Good job!!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much !

1 Like

No problem it’s my pleasure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also I would like to ask you when do you think it will be ready, cause I wanna know when to set the day for the winner announcement, take your time! I don’t wanna stress you out as I said :slight_smile:

It will be finshed hopefully today if I am not to busy

Awesome!thanks for the update!:slight_smile:

1 Like

She stole mine too

let me pm you

1 Like

Take it down! 2 of those examples are a friend of mines art work, I don’t like it when people disrespect the artist who actually put their time into their work, especially if they are my friends, so I asked nicely if you can take them down. I’m sorry if I sound rude, but I’m simply saying the truth, and I will always have my friends back no matter what. :heart:

3 Likes