If you read blood lust or will please let me know

So im readinf blood lust, an episode original story and on the first episode, the main character touches the love interest on the hand while in the beach and then something magical happens and it just flashes into a vision she has. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DIRECT THIS FOR MY STORYY, PLEASEE! If u dont know what im talking about go to blood lust its on the very first episode

I read it a while back so I’m not sure exactly what you’re trying to achieve, but you could use something like…

EXT. ABANDONED HOME - DAY
(Or whatever your background is, don’t forget to spot direct your character - if you find they’re just popping up into the scene, try playing around with the & symbol rather than @)

@transition fade out white in 0.1

EXT. AFRICAN SAVANNAH - DAY
@transition fade in white in 0.1

# FILTER: Black and White
@set hsl 0 -100 0 no_colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100%

*doing this will turn your screen black & white to allow readers to distinguish a flashback from present time.
*don’t forget to reset the hsl filter afterwards using @reset hsl in # (you can also specify a time if you want it to fade out, if you want it to cut directly back to normal colour, set this value to 0.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.