If you read this description on a episode story would you click.?

Be honest
You move to a new town to make your dads dreams come true. Can moving to a new town really change your life? Find out.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m not really sure if I’m honest. It seems kind of lacking.

@TroubledHeart.Author Moving to a new town was your dad’s dream. But what happens when you decide to start to live yours?

Moving to a new town was your dad’s dream. But what happens when things start to change and moving to the new town becomes your dream? What problems will you face along the way?

Moving to a new town was your dad’s dream. But what happens when unexpected events go awry and moving to a new town becomes your dream? What chaos will you face along the way?

The third one is close to perfection.

I think it’s a good idea but needs better wording to convince the audience to read. Don’t say “moving to a new town” twice, it sounds repetitive. Maybe say “will” instead of “can” (WILL moving change ur life).
Your dads life took a turn when you and him moved to a new town for him to follow his dream. Little did you know, yours would too. No hate, just support <3

I don’t mean to be rude, but it sounds a bit cliche. Use @Twisted_Stories’s third one, it’s pretty good!

Thank you all for your feedback… It really appreciate it. I don’t take any of it as hate or seem it’s rude.

These are really good✨

I really love this description. Is it fine if I use it.?:blush:

Yea.:grin: