If you want to join any art, edit or Writing group (for learning)

Hey there,

Well…I am not going to teach there or anything, She is my friend so I am here to ask if anyone intrested in it…

In Instagram

There will be 5 different gcs

• Art
  • Editing
  • Bg and overlay
  • writing LL
  • writing ink

You can add me in any gc …if you want…Mine is @tessa.epii :wink:

Let me know if you want to join (and in which)
I will add you :relaxed:

If its get flopped then …It never happened and you didn’t see this topic/post :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Drop your igs

I am going to tag some random tags

Sorry If you don’t want to be tagged

Tags

@Anam @Paula123 @khushboo @nm3 @Yoshi @Maeverie.Rivera @o.livia @Laurenn @Lady_Cannella @jessica03 @tasha_episodee @Tess_G @teiganxrx @UwU.XwX @computerlove @Krish @Chandni @Chandni1 @Garima201 @rafity @Hailey_Episodes @Badbabes @Jasmine.O @Isabella248 @khushi.writes @Mehak_273 @Nush @Katya3 @Kat @Yas_Sultana @Oblivion @MMG @HazelJ @Fatima_Alstar23

Tag them who you think might be interested !!

15 Likes

I won’t join. But thanks for the tag :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And O.M.G did you make your pfp? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:grin:thanks
and yes…I maked it

2 Likes

Oooooo I would love to be in the editing and the art group! As an author, I’m such a mess when it comes to art hahahahaha

PS: Love this idea and your pfp! BEAUTIFUL!

Edit: My Instagram is @episode_katherinee by the way, I forgot to insert in here hahahahah

3 Likes

OMG :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: That is so so so so so gorgeous!!! I see that you’ve improved a lottttt :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

hehe…thankyou for the compliment :smile:
drop your ig if you want to join

2 Likes

Oh whoops! My Instagram is @episode_katherinee! :smiley:

2 Likes

thankyou so much girl :kissing_closed_eyes: :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m not an artist but I make video edits! my ig is @sofiaxrosay

3 Likes

thankyou :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

okay…thankyou :relaxed:

3 Likes

It’s a hard maybe from me, sorry, and i just love the pfp.good luck!

2 Likes

it’s amazing :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
i would like to join edit and writing group as i am currently working on my first story…
mine id - jessi_episode

1 Like

uhhmmm…its okay…and thankyou :relaxed:

okay…going to add you :smiley:

1 Like

If we join are we teaching or learning?

1 Like

learning (but you can teach to if you know how to teach and all) :woman_shrugging:
Like helping each other

1 Like

I’ll think about it, either way I find it interesting so I’ll let you know.

1 Like

okay. :kissing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Actually you know what I’m a bit rusty on the editing side of things so I would love to learn.

1 Like