If you want your overlay, background, outfit, character etc. to be in my story, share them here (credit will be given)

Sorry if you didnt want to be tagged or if you are tagged twice…
I stole these tags from @Helloeveryone

tags

@Pinkrose @Ashh36 @pqstiche @Frey @adibaanjum @kylee.3012 @GretaMarisole @ChrisAg @episode_jun @Jazzimay25 @braily @An-Mari @mimiepi @MatchaTae @Seep_Mukta @Shahtuta @Superpup @Someone2 @Zeah @Celestial_Night @blanche_writes
@xgeorgia @XxAikoHalfWolfGirlxX @Eepisode @SatansDaughter @akira2 @Jade135 @Sarah.Sameeha @Laylamae @Heidi.gray @TheMarie @GirlWrites1 @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adibaanjum @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @Auritry @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata
@Spread_H4ppiness @noyaan @Youngbl00d @Annelise_Episode @NemesisDarkFox @AbbyH @briana.epy @noyaan @lanafrazer_episode @Teeg_22 @Gazza_Episode @Your_girl.kay @EllyAus234 @Shahtuta @LiliStar @kahotshot @ssea.episode @NightJ18 @Night_mare @Zoya_Fatima @zwrites
@Tay11 @your_girl.kay @amelial @Cherry_epy @luchibob @Episode.george @ItsTerra @ItsLily @Gazza_Episode @Gabi.episode
@Celia_Episode @orangeweedie @Jossu @tessa28 @amber.writes @ZephEpisode @Amphia @Minimayday @PropertyofNae @veronica.episode

7 Likes

May you I tag me? :))

1 Like

Sorry, I didnt understand you…Can you tell me what did you want to say again?

Sorry, I meant untag me, my phone is the definition of actual stupidity :joy: <3

1 Like

Sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

More tags…
Sorry if you didnt want to be tagged or if you are tagged twice
I stole these tags from @Tess12

Tags

@maddie.nicole @JemU776 @ritaribeiro @Quoriota @emmajepisode @rogueangelwrites @Star145 @fromtheepisode @Ashley.Cutie @writes.tiana @Simply.Ari @unknownsoul1811 @PropertyofNae @BrittanaXoxo @h3y.gurlll @Danielle_97 @Adrinamika @zerocantwrite @lotus10 @maddie.nicole @maddie_robert121 @Tessa @Tessa21 @ameliacrow @valensiastevin @taylor.slvr @Episode @Gaze_on_the_stars @Gizxle @fromtheepisode @Niyah21 @preciseaep @Ocean.writes @Oliviatheesen @oliviazoey71 @Tea09 @thedebtyouowe @Tess12 @foxwest @PropertyofNae @MMG @Faith.episode.cats @FoxyLolz @Celestial_Night @Teja_6274 @Theebee2004 @WinterMoon05 @Kaylin.white @JustAPerson @xgeorgia @nicollil @sun_ray.episode @Succubus @ImAnAlien @granolias @Episoidewriter007 @episodemichi @Helloeveryone @Anna_Marie @hibiscusgravy @iDiOt_SaNdWhIcH @purplerosewrites @DesiLadki @khushi.writes @Zondiewriter @ColeCatalyst @marcosimp

5 Likes

Hi dear, thanks for the tag! I do have some free backgrounds, I’m not sure if you’ll like them. But I’ll send some examples if you’re interested :))

I also have paid ones, and at the moment, doing a giveaway! If your like to join, let me know :))

2 Likes

Hey! I really want to see your free bgs…And yeah I wan to join the giveaway!

Hey! Here’s my character details:

You can just credit me with my forum username. Good luck with your story! (:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You can use my character if you want! I haven’t got a character card yet so here are the details :blob_hearts:

Georgia
Female generic body - neutral 2
Arched natural - deep brown
Medium wavy ombre - blonde medium
Female generic - hazel
Heart soft Round broad
Full heart pouty - red deep gloss

You can credit me by my forums username or episode insta @xgeorgia_xx

1 Like

Thanks! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

May you untag me as well?

1 Like

Sure! :heart:

1 Like

Please remove my tag. Tag lists lead to me being tagged numerous times on different threads all the time and it gets annoying pretty fast :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey, hun! :blob_hearts: Here are somethings from me for you, feel free to use…

Backgrounds

3rdopenbedroomdoor
allbedroomdoorsclosed
2ndopenbedroomdoor

Overlays

Doorclosedoverlay
Dooropenoverlay

My character card

Outfit

You can find some more here, it’s the link to my drive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you, dear! :heart:

1 Like

No problem :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like
character cards🥺

backgrounds🤷🏻‍♀️

overlays! (not mine💛)

oh, and this is pretty much all i have. but if you need more characters, you can always ask!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The first one has a overlay (desk) and the other two, the backgrounds can change to any desired backgrounds you need. I have more but I only sent these three just so you can see, and if interested, I can send more :smiley:

Some examples

And the giveaway is this here Zondie's Giveaway | Art. You win a drawn background made by me :smiley:

2 Likes