If you were to dye your hair one color or have an ombre for the rest of your life what colors would you choose

hey guys ,so if you were to dye your hair one color or have an ombre for the rest of your life what colors would you choose .I would have a teal and brown ombre. what about you? h

5 Likes

I would have an ombre, the top being dark brown, and the bottom being light brown. That is my dream hair <3

5 Likes

thank you for replying
that sounds amazing

2 Likes

I would have an black and purple ombre they are like soooo cool :star_struck: :mind_blown:
black and blue works too

5 Likes

that is cool

2 Likes

BTW, i love your PFP my sister likes MLB

2 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Either a burgundy maroon color or light brown with a platinum blood streak in the front.

3 Likes

I would have a brown (on the top) and blond (on the bottom) ombré. :blush:

2 Likes

I would have Light brown(my hair color) to rose gold

2 Likes

Black and blue would be sick!!

2 Likes

Ombre is so pretty. I already have my hair in an Ombre. My hair is brown and I have blond

3 Likes

I’ve done all kind of colors to my hair in the past from being ombré to solid colors (ombré #1 was black and platinum, ombré #2 was black,brown, and platinum ends, solids were Purple, Blue, and Pink)

If I had to pick maybe another solid color in Red or a forest green with a hint of blue :thinking:

2 Likes

I would choose to have a blue and white ombre :blue_heart: :white_heart: :star_struck:

BTW happy birthday @Tinyxoxo :party_time: :gift:

3 Likes

Same :two_hearts:

3 Likes

thank you all for replying all of these Ideas are really good :star_struck:

3 Likes

ı would dye my hair to pink or green these colors are soo cool but ı have brown skin soo ı would look like bad :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Yessirr :green_heart:

3 Likes

u’ll never really know unless u try

2 Likes