If you were to pick one thing about Episode that you like the most what would it be?

community
communication

If you were to pick one thing about Episode that you like the most what would it be?

everything about INK because i don’t like LL very much lol

That we get to meet other authors, show support for each other and create friendships, that hopefully, will last a lifetime : )

the awesome stories! they make me forget about all of my problems hehe

I like that you can be creative with your stories and it’s a really unique way to share a tale! I also love that there are so many helpful and friendly people in this community :smile:

If I was to pick one thing that I love about episode most would be . . . the forums . . . specifically the RP and SG half of it . . . lmao

OKAY, but in the actual actual episode part, I really like how there’s nothing else like this app.

Making interactive stories! That’s my favorite thing about Episode, that you can give people the opportunity to actually see what’s in my imagination, by designing characters the way I picture them, the settings of a story by choosing backgrounds, and actually get to see the characters in action. That’s why I don’t agree with people who say Episode can be replaced with Wattpad, because Wattpad isn’t visual. I’m a very visual person, so that’s what I love about writing on Episode.