If your life had a soundtrack, which artist, album, or song would it be?

Hello Episodians! :butterfly: With the whole Coronavirus :mask: thing going on I haven’t had much time to socialize. So, I decided to make this topic to get to know all of you. :partying_face: I doubt anyone is going to respond :sweat_smile: But I am still going to make it! So the title says it all I guess :hugs: If your life had a soundtrack, which artist, album, or song would it be and if you’re ok with it you could say why?

5 Likes

Camila Cabello

Romance.

1 Like

Mine most def would be Hopsin !

3 Likes

Probably Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.

1 Like

Okay so I have so many favorite ones and ones I apply to my life :joy: But, rn I am really feeling the song Make You Mine by PUBLIC (not just bc it’s famous on Tik Tok :roll_eyes:)
So I really hope this doesn’t sound cringey when I say why, but I’m gonna say it anyway :rofl: So the chorus says:

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won’t stop until I make you mine
You know that I won’t stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

I REALLY relate to that part of the song because there is this guy I like A LOT and sometimes we hold hands. We hang out literally ALL the time and have a crazy deep connection. And I WISH I could date him! BUT, he happened to have told my friend who is WAYY older than him and already has a boyfriend that he loves her… through my phone. Even though that happened and I was hurt by that, my feelings for this boy haven’t changed.

2 Likes

That is so cute! :pleading_face:
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I would say right now, it’s “In the End” by Linkin Park.

1 Like

This could make a good playlist lol :sweat_smile:

‘You talk too much’ - Clarence Carter :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hard to imagine the Neighbourhood ever changing (Album) by The Neighbourhood

1 Like

Airplane by J-Hope (soundtrack/song) xx :sunflower: :small_airplane:

1 Like

Most definitely Electra heart, by Marina and the diamonds :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love them mostly the song Sweater Weather though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

prob Pretty Girl by Clario

1 Like

This Must Be The Place - Talking Heads

3 Likes

:sunflower: Mine would be Sunflower by Post Malone. :sunflower:
It’s a song that has a very special meaning to me because it reminds me of all the special memories I have with two of the most important people in my life— my little nephews. It was their favorite song first, and then it became mine.
Needles to say, I keep {them} in check … I keep them in check because I’m always making sure they don’t do or say anything they shouldn’t, and that they behave.

1 Like

When she loved me - Sarah McLachlan
The Winner takes it All - ABBA
These are such powerful songs that are sad but have powerful messages. For me and they get me through the rough patches (My whole life really :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

That’s so adorable bless their little hearts.

1 Like

Aw I hope things get better :pleading_face:

When we all fall asleep where do we go
Billie Eilish

1 Like