If you're feeling down today click here please

Hi everyone, Bonnievell here.
I just wanted to take some time, and tell everyone here how important you are.
If you’ve had a bad day or something has gotten you down, you feel sad please listen.

I Know were going through some really rough times right now.
We can’t see friends.
We can’t go out.
We’re all stuck in our rooms.
And I don’t know about you, but this isolation thing really got me to think.
I’ve been having alot of thinking time because I haven’t really done anything :joy:.
And that’s not good on my part.
But laying in my bed, I started to think and think.
And then I got sad.
Because of all this free time, a lots been on my mind.
And I started to get really upset.
But I really want everyone on the forums to have a positive day.

Because if anyone has said anything unkind to you to make you think
Or you feel guilty.
Or you feel upset.
Just to let you know.
You are amazing ok?
And you shouldn’t let others say you’re not.
You need to look in the mirror and take a good look at yourself.
Because you are all so beautiful!
So please stop tearing yourself down!

received_3393594790651231

And you should throw yourself a compliment :blush:

This might not work for everyone.
But don’t try and worry on the past like I am.
I’m really upset about everything I did.
And cringe at every given moment when I look back.

I just hope you lovelies can relize how special you are.
And you need to stop throwing yourself down!

It’s ok to cry, laugh, scream or shout.
But you shouldn’t think bad about yourself.

I hope this wasn’t rude to anyone, and I hope you relize just how important you are.

received_607997459804908

When we make mistakes, sometimes we feel guilty and sad. And start to worry and stress, we need to think of positive things to help ourselves, and our situation

16 Likes

Also if anyone needs to talk please PM me
Or say it here :blush:

3 Likes

Hi! First off I really would like to say how amazed I am at your words. Reading through each line, I found myself relating so much to everything. It’s stressful times we’re in right now, we’re living in uncertain times and living off of what-if’s to pass the time by and pray and hope for this coronavirus situation to blow over during the next storm. It’s stressful because I can’t seem to clear my head of al negative thoughts about what’s happening now and what will be of the future. I try to live my life to the fullest although, it’s not easy for me because I’m an over worrier. I was diagnosed with GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) which is where you worry everyday about little things that have an impact on your thoughts drastically. And I also suffer from Multiple Depressive Disorder which again really puts a damper on my moods on different days, It’s an on and off switch for me, my mind. The medication I would take would knock me out like a light, everytime I took it. I relied on it for a while mostly because I found it easier to sedate my problems rather than facing them head on. I would rather sleep my days away, because if I was unconscious, I wouldn’t have to confront my thoughts each time a new day came around. Eventually I got better and didn’t need meds anymore, but lately my moods have been getting worse again. And my parents don’t want me relying on my medication because all it does for me is put me to sleep, when that doesn’t really solve anything, Anyways, I know this was a lot, I just want to say thank you for this message for all of us who are going through something everyday whether it be our mood/emotions, family problems, medical situations or other stuff, this really warmed my heart

-Miya :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I felt this :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: thank you for this thread we need more kind people like you @Bonswayout :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Personal thought—maybe also an unpopular opinion.

I actually love this since I don’t have to go to school. My depression and anxiety rates have just flipped but now they’re forcing us.

Secondly, I know this is trying to help but I can’t help but cringe. Yes, it’s nice having some pretty words being said to you or you reading it but this wouldn’t really help me.

Don’t listen to me and do it anyway because clearly, it’s helped some people.

2 Likes

I say alot of cringy things so I understand that :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

But I hope you’re doing well
Whatever it is that bothers you

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :slight_smile: