If you're interested in R4R then read this

So, I apparently joined a R4R group and i really enjoyed it bc if 20 people are reading your story then your reads will increase all of a sudden so let me know if anyone is interested in joining one more R4R group and we can support each other this way​:relieved::relieved:
Please write your instagram id too :slight_smile:
Story name:
Instagram id:

7 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Hi

I would love to to read for read :slight_smile:
This is my story :slightly_smiling_face:

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

That would be awesome!

1 Like

@Gabi.episode @Lea-write @PlantLady Please mention your instagram id so that I can make one group😁

2 Likes

@plantlady_episode

1 Like

Gabi.episode

1 Like

lea.episode.1

1 Like

I made the group and you can add your friends there too😁

Here’s my Reveal entry and as soon as you respond I’ll read your story and we can share screenshots to promote each other :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story - Roses and Daggers :rose: :dagger:
Author - @natashastories24 and natasha.stories on IG
Love Interest - One and only, Arthur King.
CC - Limited CC for Arthur and Katherine. Full CC with body type option for the lead supporting role :nail_care:
Sound/ Music - Yes :loud_sound:
Description - Katherine, a ruthless and cold businesswoman who has it all (money, fame, sex, you name it) but that’s not enough for her. Living a double life as a huntress is a huge risk and so is falling in love.
Extra - Arthur, a sweet, down to earth guy and gentleman every woman could ever dream of. As he’s getting older, his only desire in life is to have a family of his own. But that is nearly impossible due to his growing business and his crazy ex.

Prepare yourself for love, romance, lust, action, heartbreak, lies, secrets and again some Episode friendly steamy scenes :eyes:

I know you guys won’t be disappointed :pleading_face: and please let me know your thoughts about it on my IG - natasha.stories and do tell if I need to improve something. There’s always a room for constructive criticism :hugs:

2 Likes

I will add you in our group😁

2 Likes

I would love to be in the group as well! My IG is anaiz.writer!

1 Like

Done!:grin:

May I also be added? My Insta username is @calli_epi

Thank you so much and I’m looking forward to reading all of your stories!

1 Like

I would like to joined @faithxprincessx

1 Like

Done😌

1 Like

Done🤭

1 Like

Hey love! I would like to join you’re group too :relaxed: IG @hermaso_nina

1 Like

Ofcourse😁

Our slot is full for once!
If you dm now then you will be shifted to the next slot😁