I'll give a BRUTALLY HONEST opinion on your story! :blob_hearts:

I'll read max 3 chapters!!!

:blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts:
Template for me:

Was the cover/art scenes professional and eye captivating?? What about the title?

How about the grammar and spelling?

was the way it was written good? as in, was it professional?

How about the story line? was it interesting enough? Why or why not?

were there any spot directing errors?

Was the episode length good enough (ex: too long/too short)

Was it diverse enough?

Other:

:blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts:

8 Likes

bump!!

1 Like

also please provide the description cover and link and all that:))

2 Likes

Here’s the link (there are only twochapters as of now, since I have to fix some things from chapter 3):

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

ill start reading it rn!! ill provide ss too with notes!!!

2 Likes

Sounds good! thank you for taking the time to do so!!!

2 Likes

ofc!

:grin:

1 Like

ty!

1 Like

Heres mine!! will you be PMing us your opinion?
Title: Umaworld (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes Out Now: 4
Description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. As secret after secret unfolds, they start to learn the truth.
Link: Umaworld

Story Cover

1 Like

ill pm it if u want but ill usually just send it thro here!!

Hi! I’m open for constructive criticism :blush: :white_heart:

iH Story Card

1 Like

please PM it to me!!

1 Like

Was the cover/art scenes professional and eye captivating?? What about the title?
Honest opinion: i like the title. its simple and its something easy to remember BUT although the cover is good its not exactly eye captivating and it was a bit low on the quality side

How about the grammar and spelling?
grammar was actually perfect expect for this little mistake:

other than that 10/10 great job!!

was the way it was written good? as in, was it professional?

i honestly LOVED the way u wrote it although honestly i do have some small notes for example:

here i loved the intro to this scene it was very proffesonal but ofc this IS optional but i would include a cc choice (maybe a name change but that would contradict the title so no??)
u can visit this link for a cc template: https://www.dara-amarie.com/limelight-female-customization

here^^ what university is she attending what is studying? that kind of thing i would love some backstory and inner thoughts of the mc.

How about the story line? was it interesting enough? Why or why not?
it was a bit rushed i would love to see some inner thoughts and learn more about the mc and these weird headaches in the first chapter maybe even a flashback like how long has this been going on?? how is it affecting her? what weird encounters has she noticed that are related too as mentioned in chapter 2 in this scene:

were there any spot directing errors?
nope!! i loved the way it was directed!!

Was the episode length good enough (ex: too long/too short)
a bit short but i only read 2 chapters :))
Was it diverse enough?
not as diverse so i would really recommend and option to customize carmen and the potential li!!
Other:

Honestly great job!! i loved the story and i might continue reading it!!

OO and side note: the description should be more detailed leave a hook at the end for example:
“will she ever escape…”
“i feel like this isnt going to end well…” stuff like that!!

2 Likes

reading rn!!

1 Like

Awesome! BTW, thank you for doing this!

I also know the description stinks :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

are you still open for review request, I would love to get one for my story scorn heir

2 Likes

yes ofc!

2 Likes

great thank you, this is my story

Title : Scorn Heir.
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying For You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

2 Likes