I'll give a BRUTALLY HONEST opinion on your story! :blob_hearts:

Was the cover/art scenes professional and eye captivating?? What about the title?
sadly no!! there are a bunch of free editors/drawers here on forum though!!
How about the grammar and spelling?
pretty good!!
was the way it was written good? as in, was it professional?
It seemed a bit rushed like whats with this guy and why is he so into her all of a sudden?? i would love some build up to this romance from BOTH sides!!
How about the story line? was it interesting enough? Why or why not?
it was pretty interesting actually although for the outro it could have been more suspenseful!
were there any spot directing errors?
only minor ones!! here are the ones I found:
![IMG_3144.PNG|281x499](upload:

shes basically floating LMAOO

he was on the floor for a good 2 mins w the same frozen face i get that he was like ‘aren’t u gonna help me up’ but u should try some other way because it just looked weird!! also, i would put is text bubble above him!

Was the episode length good enough (ex: too long/too short)
a bit short but it was pretty good length i would say!!
Was it diverse enough?
yes! i loved how u added a cc template!
Other:
ur doing an amazing job!! lmk when the next episode is out!!

1 Like

Thank you for this!

Here’s mine:

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5393279667077120

3 Likes

thank you for doing this!! if you do get a chance to read mine with feedback please pm me!! <3

my story is called The Boy Next Door

author name: ꪀꪗꪶꪖ :honeybee:
chapters out: 3
link:

1 Like

Hi, if you’re still doing reviews I’d love one. Thank you for this :blob_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread

Thank you for your honest feedback! I’ll definitely keep in mind the notes you had as a continue to write!

If you’re still doing reviews, I would love an honest, constructive opinion on my story:

Card made by @episode_katherinee

Title: Until Tomorrow
Author: Nat.Alia
Genre: Sci-fi
Link:

Here’s my story
Definitly would love some feedback opinion!
Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Genre: Drama might switch to mystery though
Style: LL
Chapters: 6
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

I would love a review!

Necromancers LL

• Instagram: @sm._.writes
  • Author Name: Madhu
  • Story Description : Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember, it’s just the beginning of the end…
  • No of chapters : 10
  • Link : Episode Writer Portal
  • Genre: Fantasy
  • Special Features: Two MCs, Two LIs, Choices matter, CC available, advanced directing, art scenes
  • Cover:

1 Like

reading today!!

Mkay!

Hello! I’ve recently published a story called, “Gnarly Stripers”.It is about a a notorious British Gang set in the early 20th century and will contain a series of plots a twists

Description: Ada Payton leads the Gnarly stripers, A gang set in 1920 London. After letting power get to her head. She soon realises the danger she has put herself and the people around her In.

This is the cover:

Here is the link :slight_smile:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Gnarly stripers

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I would love feedback! And if there are any mistakes or errors throughout the story please let me know.

Ig: ell.eps

I’d love if you could give me feedback on my story!

Story description: You’re a regular quiet girl who happens to overhear an indispensable phone conversation with a feared mob boss. They say curiosity kills the cat, but will it kill YOU? CC + LL

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6427568017965056

Cover:

1 Like

Hey! I published my newest story a few days ago, I’d like for you to review it!.
Title: The Monster Within
Style: LL
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Action
Author: Raitlyn
Description: Lies. Secrets. Impending doom? After being trapped for your whole life, you are forced to flee into another pack’s territory. The problem is? You don’t know what you are.
http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4817188070031360

thank you!

Hello! I would be grateful if you could read my newest story and give me some feedback :blush:
Title: Our Wedding Affair
Author: Mystique
Description: Attending her sister’s wedding, Eleanor tries to stay away from the drama that is surrounding her. Then she meets James and starts questioning her life values for the first time.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5349809620975616

This is exactly what I need! I’d really appreciate hearing all the bad about my story so I can improve!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.