I'll Give Your Story A Review (NOW CLOSED TO CATCH UP)

Hi, everyone! :grin:

As the title says, I’ll be giving reviews. I had given reviews a lot before, but then I stopped, because life got busy. But I’m back, and I’d love to review stories! :relaxed: I’ll try to get to every story, but there’s no guarantee. It’s just a matter of first come, first serve.
I’ll read 3 of your episodes, and if you want me to read more, we can discuss that. My reviews take a while, usually over an hour, because I make them as detailed as possible (so that usually means long reviews). If I don’t get to you within 3 days, then please PM me or DM on instagram @amphia.episode. I’ll be sending the reviews via PM. :slight_smile:

Just include the link to your story and tell me some things you also want me to focus on (grammar, plot, character development, etc.). :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Amphia! Can you try reviewing my story and tell me some things I should tweak and fix? I want to know if you could tell the MC’s characteristic is clear…and also about the overall story plot. (Also can you tell me what you think about my intro…?)

(Also please message me your reviews, I’m shy… :blush: )
Title : Hollywood Spy
Author : Magic
Genre : Romance and mystery (mystery comes out later in the story…)
Story style : Limelight
Story Description : A money-driven girl gets a job offer to go undercover as a model and spy on other celebs. Can she keep up with the love, drama, murder, protect her loved ones, and keep her secret?
Episodes : 20, more episodes coming soon
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6671297172340736
Cover :

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:
Also, I’m so sorry for requesting a lot of things… :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

Lovely! And that’s perfectly fine! No need to be sorry about anything! I’d love to review it! I’ll try to get to it by tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:
I appreciate it so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi!
I would love a review.
The title is I made the devil cry
Autor Šebule

I would like to know if it’s interesting, if you can understand the plot, if you - like a reader- would read it or not… Thanks! :llama:

2 Likes

Hi! Amphia,
If you have time then, could you review my story and tell me what you think?
It’s my first one so I really don’t know if readers will like it or not!
Also if they will be able to understand concept of the story I guess?
There will be more episodes, but I just want to know if it is interesting to read.
Here’s the link:
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The legend of Zee cat and Werewolf

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there! Thank you for this opportunity, whenever you have time please check my story <3

It’s called Pathway to Reality :slight_smile:
Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6633320245690368

Cover art:

3 Likes

Nice, I’ll try to get to it by Sunday.

Awesome!

1 Like

Got it! And oooh your first story? That’s exciting!!

Thank you for this :sparkling_heart:
I revamped the first three chapters of my story, so I’m really looking for feedback :star_struck:

I would like to get the review by PM and I want you to mainly focus on the storyline and the directing :relaxed:

Information about my story
Story title: Forbidden Love
Name author: Lili Star
Style: INK
Genre: Romance and comedy
Chapters: 11, but more are coming soon!
Story caption : Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry
Important imformation: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There is no CC and not many choices.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode

Small cover:

Large cover:

1 Like

Nice, got it. I’ll try to get to it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi! First of all, thanks for doing this! :heart: I just posted a story I’ve been working on based on my very own novel “Between me and the sea”.
This story narrates how Ana’s little brother Matthew was drowned to death during their parent’s wedding. Even though everybody was present in the crime scene, nobody saw anything. The police closed the case considering it a suicide or just an accident. Ana dosen’t buy it, so she’ll try to find clues by herself. Things get complicated when Ana becomes the first suspects of a private investigator her parents hired. Fin love, find clues, and, find the responsible.

I would love if you could give it a go! Please, tell me what you think :heart:
It inclues advanced directing, choices matter, 2LI, LGBT+ option, full CC on MC and LI, games, inventory, you’ll play as all the characters, different endings based on how many clues you got…
You can find it after the name “Between me and the sea” :ocean:
My username is “Bertha” :blush: (and my instagram is @bertha_episode)

1 Like

Second Chance

A story inspired by mental health. When tragedy unfolds, only your loved ones can help you. But what if these loved ones harbour dark secrets of lies and deceit? Who can you trust?

Thank you so much for this. I have dyslexia so if you notice any spelling/grammar, please let me know. And of course any coding glitches. I just revamped the story so I hope it’s ok. Uses advanced directing so please tap slowly or the characters will start sliding :rofl:

1 Like

Hi, I’d love a review from you!

Name: Behind the Scenes
Genre: Romance
Author: Amelia
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5147207544274944
Plot: After years of being a struggling actress, you finally get a role that is going to change your life. Will your infamous co-star, Alec Pierce, be able to change your views on love?
Number of episodes: 3
Instagram: Ameliamason.episode

You can focus on plot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would love to hear your thoughts on my story please. :slight_smile:

Title: The Key Holder
Author: Goji
Genre: Drama
Episode: 16 (COMPLETE)
Plot: Max is living with guilt. Riley is living with anger. What will happen when fate brought them together? Will they be each other’s key holder?

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love some feedback! Also if you’re looking for a r4r or a feedback on your story lmk :sparkling_heart:

Title: Queer: The Water Thief
Author: Rockifed
Genre: Gay Drama / Romance
Episodes: 5 (Full story out mid-May)
Description: When a drought hits a remote village of Nigeria, you are tempted to make a life-changing decision, unveiling a world of family conflicts, crisis, and forbidden love.
LL | CC | Minigames | Choices matter | Currency system

2 Likes

DONE! I sent the review.

1 Like

Hello, I would want a review from you! :blush:
You can send me the feedback by PM

Title: The Unexpected Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 5 (More Coming Soon!!)
Description: You are in love with your Best Friend, the hottest guy in school. Things start to change when someone new enters your life. Little did you know a dark secret is awaiting… [LL,CC]
IG: @angel_epi_writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6124078612283392

The_Unexpected_wY_posterThumb_e8icqx3dSH

1 Like

hey!
I would love a review from you :smile:
When reviewing, can you focus on grammar (english is my 2nd language so I am a bit insecure about that), and generally the storyline (ex. if you understand what’s happening) :thinking:
Here are my story details:
60 MINUTES AHEAD by Anna
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Genre: Adventure
Style: LL
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951939237445632
You volunteer to be the first human to test time travel, only going an hour forward with time. But when you leave travel pod, all other humans are gone. (CC)
Cover:

1 Like