I'll help you with directing. ❤️

Hello everyone❤️

So, I love helping people with writing their story and just created a YouTube channel to help writers create their own episode story.

My first two videos are up, but I don’t want to help you through YouTube only. If you have any question about directing, leave them here, DM me on Instagram @epicpasteltales or leave a comment on my videos.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you want a more thorough explanation on a topic, comment which kind of videos you would like to see, I want to help you write your amazing story.

Youtube (PastelTales_Episode) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3UfEiUIMECM1qJOa7Djy-g

15 Likes

Thanku for helping people who need help with coding! <3

3 Likes

It’s my pleasure! I love creating videos and helping people out, so this seemed like a great thing to do​:heart::blush:

3 Likes

I’ve finally mastered the art of coding but what you are doing is amazing hun!
I’ll definitely share with my friends and others I know could use the help. :blush:

1 Like

You’re too sweet❤️

Aw, thanks babe :cupid:
I’m sure so many new aspiring authors could benefit from it.
I sent it to a few friends so I hope they get the help they need!

1 Like

I’ve only uploaded 2 videos yet, so not everything is explained in these 2 videos. Only creating new characters, outfits, creating a dialogue with animations, how to use horses and basic entering a scene without spot directing.
I’m going to make more videos in the future though with wayyy more information, but thank you soo much​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thats amazing.
I remember my rookie days when the only thing I knew was:
@character enters from left to screen center :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Relatable😂

I’ve already subscribed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you. :kissing_heart:

yep, when i need help i will surely come to you!

1 Like

could you maybe help me out with a dreaming scene?

1 Like

Okay! What’s the problem?

i am having a character come back from a class at school and she goes home to find her dad with her mum (the dad ran away when her mum was pregnant) and i want in this chapter for it to be a dream so that i can explain it more throughout the episodes. i just dont know how to make it look like a realistic dream with the transitions and stuff. do you think you could give me a sort of template which would look good for a character waking up from a dream?

1 Like

Okay I don’t have a template, but I can definitely help you with this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

First, let’s talk about transitions. I recommend using the shade up/shade down transition or the usual fade out/fade in x(=name of color). I personally like to use white or magenta for the colors, but you can use whatever feels dreamy for you.

Basic transition example: @transition fade in magenta 2 (you can choose any color you like)

I also recommend using longer transitions for entering a dream: instead of @transition fade in white 1.5, you could use @transition fade in white 3. :kissing_heart:

This is a video from someone with all the transitions and colors.

Link video transitions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoGh9CsI9v8

If you’re not familiar with using transitions, I recommend reading this too.

Link transitions guide

HOW TO: Transitions

Next up, to create a dreamy effect you can also use filters. :innocent:
FILTERS

These filters will make the reader clear that it’s a dream.
You can also change the hue, saturation and lightness.

Link using filters (advanced)

This text will be hidden

Another thing you could do is add dreamy sounds or music to the scene.
I personally like the sound dream_harp.
(You can choose any music that gives you dreamy vibes, but you could also type dream in the search bar and listen if this is the kind of music you need to create a dream scene)
DREAMSCENE

What’s the name of your story? Maybe I can read it once it’s published or already published.

1 Like

Can you help me with gun smoke coding?

1 Like

Here are a few links with (gun) smoke png images you could use for an overlay.

Links

Https://dlpng.com/tag/Gun?q=&pageNo=11

https://www.kindpng.com/free/smoke/

https://www.nicepng.com/maxp/u2a9o0o0o0y3e6o0/

To use overlays use
@overlay x(=name overlay) create
Use this if it won’t show up
@overlay x(name overlay) opacity 1

Use spot directing to scale and move your overlay. (just like you would do for characters)

More on animating overlays:

that is a huge help, but im only doing a transition fro when she wakes up (because no one knows its a dream yet), so i might do @transition fade out white 3 or something and maybe have a narrator bubble shouting her name to wake up. does that sound good?

1 Like

okay i fixed it thank you

1 Like