I'll help you with directing. ❤️

Hello,

You basically use the same technique you use for remembering choices. I think someone else already asked me this questions so you can scroll up a little bit and will find my explanation :wink: :kissing_heart:

That’s weird. I don’t think there’s something wrong with “@VICTORIA enters from right to spot 1.280 160” because I’ve used it like this without errors.

Here’s a post that explains everything about spot directing and I’m currently working on a video about spot directing too.

Hopefully this helps. Maybe try using just @VICTORIA walks to spot 1.280 160 in zone x, I did that before without errors.

good luck and let me know if it works :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh I’m glad to hear they fixed it. I wasn’t home when you posted this. :heart:

1 Like

heh. I’m back :sweat_smile:

so… I can’t see my overlay I tried

@overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY create
@overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY shifts to 207 96 in zone 2
@overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY scales to 1.000 1.000
@overlay INT.SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY opacity 1
and
@overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY create
@overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY shifts to 207 96 in zone 2
@overlay INT. SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY scales to 1.000 1.000
@overlay INT.SCHOOL CLASSROOM TABLE - DAY opacity 100%

but neither work

1 Like

Hi, Can Anyone help me?
Actually I want to introduce an unknown character in my story so i want a nameless bubble while he talk but then he will intoduce himself and tell his name I want his name to appear on the speechbubble.
How is it done?

2 Likes

:clapping:
I was just about to create a post asking about how to fade people in and out while they are already on the screen!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Oh wow!!! I’m sorry I missed this message!!! I am still learning how to read and understand how to respond to messages on here.

Please do not apologize for anything. I am very grateful and thankful that you started this thread in the first place, and have volunteered your time to assist people like me that need help.

I know for a fact that you have helped me in solving some issues, so all I can say is Thank You!!! :hugs: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.