I'll make moodboards for you!

So I am really bored and usually I won’t do this :pleading_face::joy: but I’ll make moodboards for you as I’m not really that busy.

Required (form) :
-Provide me with your character details (pictures are optional) (also honestly I’d prefer if you just describe them, but it’s up to you)
-Define your characters personality
-Tell me if you’d like any specific themes, colors etc
-Characters name
-Is there anything extra you’d like to tell me about/request about it

TAKE NOTE:
-have PATIENCE please :pleading_face::purple_heart:
-If you’re not happy with it, please tell me exactly what the problem is so I can help you out :sunflower:

My examples

Summary

Have a great day🌻

In progress

Completed:
1- @ikaterina
2- @BlueSnowflake09
3- @EternalFlame

5 Likes

Hey could I request one? Your examples are amazing btw!!
Her name is Renata Grace and is it okay if I describe her instead of giving details? If so, she has tanned skin, long wavy black hair, big green eyes and average size lips. She’s half Chinese and half French but idk if that helps…sorry about that.
Her personality: ig she’s like a bad*ss she’s really smart and very athletic she has a “to die for” body and loves working out. She has the brains the body but not the personality lol. She can be reallly rude at times or cold and tends not to care about something if it doesn’t affect her personally, so like she doesn’t care about your opinion. And for colors I think maybe a dark purple.
I’m sorry that I don’t have a picture for it!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sure thing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll get right to it :purple_heart::purple_heart::pleading_face:

1 Like

Take all the time you need, I’m in no rush at all! <33

1 Like

I was playing around with some ideas :pleading_face: so I made two almost the same just differently set out!

Your moodboard

If you don’t like them and you feel something is wrong let me know :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Provide me with your character details (pictures are optional) :

Summary

-Define your characters personality : The girl is strong, independent, trained in martial arts, stands up for injustice and what she believes in, a vigilante and part of a gang.
The boy is funny, college star, loves football and skateboard, IT department guy, hack expert, wear rectangular thin glasses, a vigilante
-Tell me if you’d like any specific themes, colors etc : theme will be action and romance. Roy’s favorite color is Red. Alec’s favorite color is white.
-Characters name : Roy & Alec
-Is there anything extra you’d like to tell me about/request about it : if I am not asking for too much, can you make one extra mood board along with the individual ones, combining them as a couple.

1 Like

I’ll work on it :purple_heart::pleading_face:
Sure no problem!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Could I order 12 different Christmas styled mood boards please I will be using them for a contest I will be running you can choose on what they look like but also could I get Xmas colour board on them as well Thankyou :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, so firstly sorry for taking extra long🥺, I have more than one board of both Alex and Roy, but where the couple one is, it’s only one.

Alec's moodboards

Roy's moodboards

Alec and Roy

If you want any changes let me know :white_heart::sunflower:

2 Likes

What do you mean by Xmas colour board? Should it have like a Christmas theme?

1 Like

These are awesome girl. I like it. Thank you. How can I credit you?!

1 Like

Yes sorry that is what I meant

No credit needed :sparkling_heart:

Still. If you have an insta account you can tell me the username. I will add you to the post.

1 Like

Sooooooo I’ve already made moodboards for 2 of my characters but i’m just not 100% sold on them. Would you be willing to take a stab at it? If not, I totally understand

1 Like

Sure thing! Let me know on the details

I do not have one :pleading_face:, but if you want you can just put my name “Maara” below

1 Like

Are you able to do them for me

oh my god, those are the most gorgeous things i’ve ever seeeen whatttttt- they’re perfect!! Could you tell me who the girl is in the photos? Haha, I might make her the muse. And is it possibly if I request one more for her twin? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes but i’d need a bit of time :pleading_face:
Whens the deadline?

1 Like