**I'll miss you**πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Hey y’all I know that some schools around the world are resuming and some of you may have friends that may be leaving the forums for some time
So if you know anyone please tag and pour out your heart
β€œ45 Cute Best Friend Quotes - Short Quotes About True Friends” https://www.countryliving.com/life/g5021/best-friend-quotes/

@Jessie01 I love you and I’m really gonna miss you. Good luck at school :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Like and comment if you have that special friend that will not be active on the forums for some time!

4 Likes

Aww
I love you too and I’m really gonna miss you lots
My only means of survival will be thinking of you and all my forum friends and I won’t stop
:cry: :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks @Ebony2 for the thread.

@LynnAnn. (She’s not going to school but going to work.)

I will miss u when u’re less active here. Thanks so much for all ur tips and advices for my new story. (And yes i’ll code and publish it asap after my exam.)

We and our gc people will miss u too. I’m grateful to have u as my friend. I will miss u :sob:

3 Likes

@LynnAnn i’ll miss you kak :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

We will miss our kakak…

2 Likes

im new here

@HazelJ @episode.mistletoe :pleading_face::two_hearts:

You guys are making me to tear up right now :sob: :cry:

You are so welcome and thank you too for your wishes and support and for the fun conversations we had in here.

I’ll miss all of you and I am just grateful to have met you in here. I will miss all of this when I start working in less than 2 weeks :sneezing_face:

I will miss you kakak Hazel and adik Mistletoe :sob::sob::sob:
Do keep in touch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

:sob:

(Let’s move to our thread. Dn wanna hijack ppl’s thread. Lol.)

1 Like

Hahaha yeah :sweat_smile:
I’ll still be here occasionally for the nxt few days

Bump!

what

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.