šŸŒŗ I'll Proofread Your Unpublished Stories! šŸ§ (CLOSED)

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Vickyā€™s Proofreading Unpublished Stories Thread! :hibiscus:

Altho Iā€™m not a pro in this Shop you can send me your unpublished stories and I can review them, helping you with directing/typing mistakes and more!

_20200901_135158

Donā€™t be shy!
Send me the story of your choice and donā€™t be afraid! That can be 2 stories as well. Iā€™m not here to judge or laugh at anyone.

Iā€™m gonna be 100% honest about my opinion, but that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™ll be rude, Iā€™m just gonna say the truth. If I find the story boring or weird Iā€™ll say it like that, or if itā€™s enjoyfull and nice Iā€™ll also say it like that. I will PM you with my opinion.

1. Donā€™t be mean! Donā€™t swear, donā€™t be rude, just use your manners. If youā€™re mean, I will deny your request ASAP!

1. Donā€™t rush me! Iā€™ve got a life as well and School is starting soon so those things are more important. Iā€™m gonna read your story as quick as you send it to me, because I donā€™t want you to wait at all. But if Iā€™m late, that means Iā€™m busy.

1. Donā€™t betray me! If I read your story then that means youā€™ll publish it! Iā€™m not wasting my time for nothing. Itā€™s not a waste of time, I want to help but you know what Iā€™m saying.

1. Use this password so I know youā€™ve read this and blur it! Donā€™t you love the ocean?

1. Credit me with either this forum name or my ig @vicky_wendy.epi

Please note that this thread ISNā€™T to promote your already published story, ISNā€™T a Read for Read.

The reason why Iā€™ll only read unpublished stories is because I want your story to be great from the beggining. :slightly_smiling_face: We will work on it together 'till itā€™s great.

I donā€™t mind what genre you story is! :relaxed:

Iā€™m available at the moment! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

So thatā€™s pretty much it! Happy requesting!

For any questions feel free to PM me or ask me here! :relaxed:

10 Likes

May i PM you with the info and some extra things?

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Hi, thanks so much for this. My story is unpublished, and only has two episodes done. I think it could really use another set of eyes. I understand if you donā€™t have time, though. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Password: Donā€™t you love the ocean?

Description: Two years ago, Alorna found out the truth about her heritage. Now, with her past coming back to haunt her, the time has come to pick a sideā€¦
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4689388591316992

1 Like

Sound interesting, Iā€™ll be right back for you! Thank you!

2 Likes

thank u for doing this!

Hereā€™s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Action filled with drama & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 11 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoā€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

Oh, Iā€™m really sorry! Iā€™ll delete my post and hope you find some people who can find your help and sorry again :heart:

1 Like

Hi, could you do mine?
Name: A Summer To Die For
Author: Aphrodite
Episodes: 3
Genre; Mystery
Description: Unlikely companions. An island filled with secrets. A summer vacation. Thereā€™s no time for sunbathing when thereā€™s a murder to be solved.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5378312131248128
Password: Donā€™t you love the ocean?

1 Like

Hey! Iā€™ll get on it tommorow, thank you so much! :blob_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem :relaxed:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youā€™ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh okay. Alright :blush:

1 Like

Ohhā€¦ sorry I will delete my request :hugs::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face: :blob_hearts:

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Hey! I could use another opinion on my story that Iā€™m soon about to publish. Is it okay if I pm you the link? Iā€™m still a little insecure on publishing the link like this :sweat_smile:

password: Donā€™t you love the ocean?

1 Like

Hey! Of course, no problem at all :relaxed: :blob_hearts: