🌺 I'll Proofread Your Unpublished Stories! 🧐

Hey everyone!

So three years ago I opened a thread where you all could send me your unpublished stories and get my review on them. Well I missed it because it really was so nice and I thought about doing it again!

Let’s do it the old fashioned way :relieved:

Welcome to Vicky’s Proofreading Unpublished Stories Thread! :hibiscus:

Although I’m not a pro, in this shop you can send me your unpublished stories and I can review them, helping you with directing/typing mistakes and more!

_20200901_135158

Don’t be shy!
Send me the story of your choice and don’t be afraid! That can be 2 stories as well. I’m not here to judge or laugh at anyone.

I’m gonna be 100% honest about my opinion, but that doesn’t mean I’ll be rude, I’m just gonna say the truth. If I find the story boring or weird I’ll say it like that, or if it’s enjoyfull and nice I’ll also say it like that. I will PM you with my opinion.

1. Don’t be mean! Don’t swear, don’t be rude, just use your manners. If you’re mean, I will deny your request ASAP!

1. Don’t rush me! I’ve got a life as well and school is also a part of my life so those things are more important. I’m gonna read your story as quick as you send it to me, because I don’t want you to wait at all. But if I’m late, that means I’m busy.

1. Don’t betray me! If I read your story then that means you’ll publish it! I’m not wasting my time for nothing. It’s not a waste of time, I want to help but you know what I’m saying.

1. Credit me with my Forums name @Hairycane !

1. I’ll ONLY proofread your story if you give me the details I need once you request, which are:

Title:
Chapters:
Link:

1. DON’T GHOST ME! Don’t just leave after you got a review that you didn’t like. At least say thank you and please because I’m working for you with nothing in return. So absolutely don’t ghost me, I literally hate that.

1. Use this password so I know you’ve read all the rules and blur it! Don’t you love the ocean?

Please note that this thread ISN’T to promote your already published story, ISN’T a Read for Read.

*The reason why I’ll only read unpublished stories is because I want your story to be good from the beggining. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t mind what genre you story is! :relaxed:

Already proofread:
@/line123462
@/LadyGraci
@/iloveepisodegames
@/Kieran
@/WinterMoon05
@/Precarious
@/Cale

I’m available at the moment! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

So that’s pretty much it! Happy requesting!

For any questions feel free to PM me or ask me here! :relaxed:

9 Likes

I be interested in a review for my unpublished fantasy story.

Don’t you love the ocean? I dont I lived by a beach for 3 years and I learned I do not like it.

1 Like

Okay! You can send me the details per PM or here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okk I am bookmarking this!
I would love if you could give me honest reviews for my story but I haven’t finished the first chapter :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Just send me a PM or post the details here whenever you’re ready! :blush:

1 Like

Can you review mine

1 Like

bump!! And may I ask, how would this process work? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes I can, please read my post one more time.

Hello :smiling_face:
You give me the details I need, which are written above, and after max. 1 day you get my review about the plot and/or grammar, directing and spelling mistakes. :blob_hearts:

Can i get that review?Don’t you love the ocean?

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, send me the details either here or in a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I’d be so grateful if you would proofread the story I’m working on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t you love the ocean? (Depends, it’s super pretty but super scary…)

2 Likes

Hey! I would really appreciate it if you’d proofread the story I’m currently working on. There are only three chapters, but I’m afraid that the plot isn’t good enough and that it’s boring, so I need someone to read it and tell me if it’s worth publishing.

Don’t you love the ocean?

1 Like

Bump! :blob_hearts:

Hey is this shop still open?? I would like to request in about 2 weeks or so :))

1 Like

Sure honey! :hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.