I'll read your story and review it! (Read desc) (Catching up)

I’m so tired of reading the same stories. So promote your story, or any story, and add a description. I’ll only read your story IF:

• there’s no cliche highschool romance. I absolutely refuse to read these.

• there’s romance and it’s SLOWBURN. This means people don’t fall in love with each other in the first 3 chapters, smh.

• it’s something unique. I like mystery, crime, supernatural, romance, drama, all of ittt. Doesn’t have to have romance btw.

• Alsoo, I would especially like it if it had advanced directing <3 thanksss.

If you want a review as well, just let me know! (I’ll read two chapters before I finish the review). Also if you could use the password twinkle just so I know you read what stories I don’t want to read.

-Oh, and if I really like it, I’ll probably promote it on my Instagram @episode.vogue :star_struck:

If ya don’t read the rules all the way through, I will not give you a review.

Current stories I’m reading:
-The Last breath by @Ladies.episode (Review)
-Reality behind Glasses by @Tsukino_94 (Review)
-Under the Stars by @Aykay
-He’s a Cyborg by @Kirsten18
-Necromancers by @Madhu (Review)
-Magicka: The Shaper of Destiny by @julianne7 (Review)
-Magicka: Dark Star by @SilverLady (Review)
-Eternal Oblivion by @SilverLady (Review)
-The Matchmakers by @Rolayne
-You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats (Review)
-The Georgia Peach and the Alpha by @Jazzimay25 (Review)
-Looking for Skylar by @AlaLala (Review)
-Undercover Hunter by @Samii (Review)
-The UnEXpected Show by @JadeBeckson
-Celebrity Crush by @Victoria_kk

For those of you who like stories similar to what I like, here are the ones I 100% recommend!

I’m really picky, so don’t worry if your story doesn’t end up here :two_hearts:

33 Likes

If you wanna read the story I would love a review. I love getting those

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Love interest: no one at least not in season 1 and there will only be one guy and no one else
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Grammar: amazing thanks to @MissHaze
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

cover/ trailer:

2 Likes

Okay! You didn’t seem to use the password, which is okay! Just making sure that it fits the guidelines of things I like reading. If it does, I’ll add it to my favorites right away! :heart:

I actually missed that part. I did read what you looked for in a story. but I think I stoped after

1 Like

and I think it does. no high school. she is college but the story dont really focus on that.

I wont say the romance is a slow burn. but its also not we are a couple after 3 chapters. actually he dosent really become a love interest before chapter 7.

fantasy. a original story. and good. so I been told.

and I got some good advance directing.

1 Like

No worries! And okay, thanks! I’ll start reading tonight. :two_hearts:

1 Like

hope you like it

1 Like

I’d love if you can give me some feedbacks about my story
Story Name: DIAMOND’S KEEPER
Author: Tulipsode
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4
Description: Far away in the universe, there is the diamond planet, where the king is hungry for power, will you be able to stop him? (Male MC, CC, Choices matter, LGBT+ option)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5546434510389248
Story Cover:

1 Like

Great! I’ll start reading later :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You gave me some feedback back on my first story and it really helped me! I’d love a review about this one too😄
Title: Eat Your Heart Out
Author name: F/N
Description: Wishing for an angel entangled your life,as what fell down upon you surely wasn’t one. Fierce Vampire or an Enigmatic Detective? What will you choose? Love, Lust or perhaps Yourself?
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5898407973683200
Additional notes: CC, Choices matter, LL, advanced directing.
Instagram: @fnepisode

1 Like

Glad I could help! I’ll put your story on my list to read and review :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’d love a story review from you, it’s based around Greek mythology… :slight_smile: :heart:

Name: The Curse of the Island
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955444249067520
Plot: Based off of the Greek myth - Calypso lives a curse, bound to heartbreak on an island named Ogygia. Will she find the one to set her free?

What’s special: Full CC, Greek mythology characters, lots of choices, advanced directing.

Twinkle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you for using the password :grin: I’ll add yours to the list as well. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much <3 you’re the best!

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m expecting to have a very long list, which I’m fine with, but I find it fairer to recognize those who have entirely followed the rules. From now on, those who completely read the rules will get priority over those who didn’t. :sweat_smile: I know it may seem a bit unfair, but this is to make sure people didn’t just copy and paste their story without reading the requirements. If I begin reading a story and it doesn’t match the requirements I’m not reviewing it and will remove it from my list. Thank you! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sorry. I saw the password but forgot to type it😅

1 Like

No worries! :grin:

1 Like

PW: twinkles

Oh I know we did r4r before but I can’t remember which story :sweat_smile: but I’d like a review from you. If we did r4r then I guess nevermind :sob:

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

1 Like

Hey. I have a story which kind of matches your description.

Title: Too Good To Be True
Author: Lynn Ann
Genre: Mystery, with psychological thriller, drama, romance, comedy, everything!
Description: Your teenage dream did come true when you met YOUR DREAM GUY years later, exactly like you thought it will be! But, is it too good to be true?
CC: Full CC of MC and dream guy
No. of chapters: 20 + 3 bonus chapters (Complete!)
Cover: Too_Good_To_Be_True_WL_posterThumb_WZ4RnQCNu6
Link to TGTBT: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5254586539245568

Just some heads up, the beginning starts in high school, but fret not, that’s just a minor plot on how it began.
Romance does come in later on, but its mainly on mystery, comedy and with some psychological thriller.
And as this was my first story, the directing skills are basic. I hope you will enjoy reading this story. It’s alright if you didn’t read this.

And it will be great if you could review my story. I can improve my story to make it better.
Thank you for this thread! :heart:

1 Like