I'll read your story and review it! (Read desc) (Catching up)

Ok

Hi! I just published my first story and it would mean the world to me if you would go and give it a read.
Itโ€™s called Till our time comes and itโ€™s an action/romance story. Thank you sm! :blush::heart::sparkles:
Link to my ig: ale_.xwrites

Hi, could you review my story?
Title: A Summer To Die For
Description: Unlikely companions. An island filled with secrets. A summer vacation. Thereโ€™s no time for sunbathing when thereโ€™s a murder to be solved.
Author: Aphrodite
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5378312131248128
Password: twinkle

Hi! I just released my story.
First time writer.

Title: Chained in the abyss
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: Currently 3
Description: The universe made a big mistake. Humans are cruder than ever. In an attempt to right the wrong the universe created soulmates, but did it go as planned?
Cover:

My favorite art scene:

Features:

• Limited costumization for MC and LI 1.
  • Hair, lipstick and outfit choices
  • Advanced directing
  • Point system later in the story
  • Sound and music
  • Limelight

IG: oxamarok.episode
Link story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4891355690893312

Holaโ€ฆhope you like my story
TITLE REVEAL: SKY OF LOVE
AUTHOR NAME DIA
GENRE DRAMA
CHAPTERS 3 chapters, more coming soon
SYNOPSIS
You are rich, wealthy, famous and Bad. Then why did you moved to a new country? What is the mess crated by you? What happens when the Leader Of Mafia aka Leon Riiana falls for you? Will you be able to escape from the world of darkness?? Will you find your true chemistry?? What is the mess created by you??
ROMANCE DRAMA โ€œa little bitโ€ ACTION
โ€ข+3 Love Interests
โ€ข9 Different Endings
โ€ขLGBTQ
โ€ขChoose Your Love Interest
(GUYS GIRLS Or BOTH)
โ€ขFULL CC of MC and 3LI

IG @diami.ttal_writes

Small cover

Large cover

Link

Password Twinkle

Hello, thank you for the thread!
I just published my story and I think it really really fits for you! So, I would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Password: Twinkle

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

Hey! Hopefully you can check mine out.
Twinky twinkle hehe
Reveal_For_Our_Family_posterThumb_9Ovh27qUQQ

Description: Reyna had everything but one night changes everything, she must marry a powerful man to save her family.

(upload://amoFJK97OY2rk5PYt6CL4Sea7QP.png)

Hey, thank you so much for creating this thread I would for a review.

:slight_smile:

Hereโ€™s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Mob Queen

Genre: Action

Description: As leader of the Triade, Christy knows all about hard choices. But can she make the hardest one of all and enter an arranged marriage to save her empire? CC/LL/Choices

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5389184804257792

thanks for this thread, i would love a review! i just published this 2 weeks ago, & itโ€™s my first story! <3 the password is twinkle

STORY TITLE: how to feel
AUTHOR: viarose
GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 3
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912

Title - Reveal: To Be Powerful

Desc - Everyone receives powers at the age of 18. Itโ€™s your turn, but a shocking reveal makes you question your future. Do you have what it takes to be powerful?(cc,mc+li gender,choices)

Author Name (on app) - Tamaraa

Author IG - @tamara.episde

I would love a review!

• No Cliche Highschool Romance - :white_check_mark:
  • Slowburn Romance - :white_check_mark:
  • Unique - :white_check_mark:
  • Advanced Directing - :white_check_mark:

Password: twinkle

Thanks! :hot_face: :revolving_hearts:

Hereโ€™s the link:

Hey! Thank you so much for doing this!
My story: Tempting
Genre: Romance
Description: Being a rich one-hit-wonder having a bad breakup can lead you to some bad circumstances and Chicagoโ€™s most eligible bachelor. What happens when the two of you collide? LL/CC/CM
Cover made by Kayinkreates
Insta: @tiff_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664934106169344

Okay soโ€ฆ the beginning is a clique BUT, itโ€™s not a high school romance, and the clique changes after the fourth chapterโ€ฆ also itโ€™s a slow burn tehe

twinkle (Iโ€™m trying to revamp so anything helps!)

twinkle

Hi, maybe youโ€™d like to check out my story. Itโ€™s a drama with some comedy, adventure/survival game and thriller elementsโ€ฆ

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Description: Youโ€™re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: Youโ€™re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

I would love a review. Iโ€™m a new author so any advice helps!!!

Hi! Iโ€™m an episode author and artist. My second storyโ€™s name is Allure Me.

Description: Murders, disappearances? Whoโ€™s causing all of this? And are you going to escape from it with him? LL, CC, Choices matter.

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama and a bit of comedy.

The link:

Hey thank you for this thread love! I just recently published my new story called Yearning. It would mean a lot to me if you read it!!:smile::two_hearts:It has advanced directing as well!

Title: Yearning
Author: Xiomara
Style: Ink
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action
Main Genre: Drama
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LIโ€™s: 2 (but wonโ€™t be able to choose)
Small Cover:

Story description:
All her life, Alondra has been longing for something that was missing in her life. Will she find it when she is on the verge of losing her sanity or will someone help her in time?

Instagram: @xiomara.episode
Link:

Please note there are trigger warnings/ mental health awareness

Thank you so much for doing this!!! :kissing_heart:

Story Name: LDR: The Man on the Moon
Genre: romance, adventure and fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: The man on the moon is madly in love with the big star in the sky. He is determined to find his sunshine, but heโ€™s longing for his beloved sunshine does not go unnoticed and so he makes a deal with the wrong guy. Will he ever find his sunshine before itโ€™s too late?
[CC, LL, 1LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241780703002624
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 3
Style: limelight

Hey If you can review my story that would be awesome :grinning:
TITLE: Reveal: Hidden Beneath The Gold.
SUMMARY: Chloe always believed in following your dreams and passions, what happens? When she does follow them will she succeed or will she hit a dead end? Full CC
STYLE: LIMELIGHT

PASSWORD; twinkle
Chapters released: 6
INSTA: @sierra_writesyt

Hi Sierrawolf123, I love your background!
Can you please tell me where I can get somebody to make me one for free, please.
Thank you for your time!

Hey thank you Its from the talented @Lin.Steeles but I am not sure if she still does request if she doesnโ€™t message me on Instagram : @sierra_writesyt I can make it for you if you want.

Thank you so much!
Iโ€™ll look at @Lin.Steeles and let you know.
Thank you!!! :heart:

1 Like