🦋 I'll review your story!by

Hi guys, so, I’ve decided I want to get more used to reviewing things, so, I’m here to give out free reviews, you don’t have to do anything in return, although following me on Instagram at @qwertyu_stories would be much appreciated, I don’t have the money to spend on unlimited passes, so I will only be reviewing a maximum of 5 episodes per story. Just fill out the form, if I’ve already got one to do, I’ll add you to the wait list. I’ll try and take screenshots when needed. I will review published OR unpublished, I don’t mind either way. I will only be reviewing stories that are in English as that’s my only fluent language.

Simply reply with the form filled out, and I’ll review it, simple as that. Just a note that if I am too busy, I reserve the right to cancel the review. if you don’t use the form, you won’t get added to the list, so just use it, it isn’t hard

Here is everything I will mention in the review:

• First impression (based on cover, description, etc)
  • Spelling/grammar errors (this will be based on British English but if it is a commonly known American spelling I’ll ignore it)
  • Directing notes (stuff like spot directing, zooms etc)
  • Chapter length notes
  • Plot notes
  • Character notes
  • anything extra I’d like to add
Form

Title:
Author:
Description:
Genre:
LL/Ink/Classic:
How many episodes are there/do you want me to review:
Published? :
Cover: (optional but preferred)
Want review here or in PMs?
Anything extra: (if there is something you want me to focus on, if you are waiting for custom backgrounds etc so there are placeholders etc etc)

Just copy and paste the form, dont reorder things or miss things out, its really not that hard

Waitlist
  1. The Raven’s Aurora by Aditi G
  2. Blind to Blood by uglygh0stt
  3. Forbidden Love by Lili Star
  4. Coven by epiestherjolene
  5. Master of Elements by Anjita D
  6. I MADE THE DEVIL CRY by Ĺ ebule
  7. I married my troublemaker (limelight) by miss Deepika
  8. Ice Crime by Fiffy
  9. EAT STAKE by Sinead O’Neill
  10. TWISTED BLOOD by Lily Frankfurt
  11. Squad: Fleeting Magic by Fawnie
  12. Twenties by Shelby E.
  13. Blind Date by Cole
  14. Dark Deeds by Juliette Tudor
On Hold

Double Life by Dawn Marie is on hold until the front menu is fixed/removed

Just as a note, please don’t rush me, as I said before, I don’t have unlimited passes, and my reviews are quite detailed, it will take some time to get through them. When I like your reply, you have been added to the wait list.

14 Likes

Wow, that’s so kind of you! Can I share one of my stories? It only has three episodes.

Of course ahaha, that’s the point in this thread, just make sure you fill out the form

1 Like

Title: Queer: Camp Heimat
Author: Phoenix_Hope
Description: Your parents send you to an anti-LGBT summer camp to “fix” you, but is the camp really all it seems? Drama, discrimination, and self-discovery add up to the longest summer of your life…
Genre: Drama
LL/Ink/Classic: LL
image image
Want review here or in PMs? Here would be fine!
Anything extra: (if there is something you want me to focus on, if you are waiting for custom backgrounds etc so there are placeholders etc etc) Nothing I can think of!

Title: Double Life
Author: Dawn Marie (It’s in special font)
Description: Emily is a hard working college student, and she has a great life–but no one knows that it’s not her only life. Read this story as Emily’s life unfolds.
Genre: Community/drama
LL/Ink/Classic: Limelight
Experimenting_50_posterThumb_UrEPtGkfcI
Want review here or in PMs? PM’s please.
Anything extra: (if there is something you want me to focus on, if you are waiting for custom backgrounds etc so there are placeholders etc etc)
The menu in the beginning is a little messed up, you have to click above the buttons.

Title:: The Raven’s Aurora
Author: Aditi G
Description: You’re assigned to bag the most wanted criminal. What happens when the opposites yet equally daunting souls clash? Will the light fall for dark? Secret, lust, lies await. [CC LL].
Genre: Drama
Total Chapters Out- 12 (ongoing)
It’s up to you of how many chapters you want to review.
Cover
pop
Want review here or in PMs? - Here would be fine!
Anything extra: (if there is something you want me to focus on, if you are waiting for custom backgrounds etc so there are placeholders etc etc) - Nothing I can think of.
Thank you so much for this thread.

You missed out parts of the form, could you fill them please?

1 Like

Title: Blind To Blood
Author: uglygh0stt
Description: Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbor, Silas Harris. Will she be able to survive in this newfound world of vampires?
*LL *CC
Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Romance/Mystery
How many episodes are there/do you want me to review: There are 11 episodes. You can review as many as you’d like but I would like for it be more than 4.
Review can be here or pm. It doesn’t matter.

I have a couple of spot directing errors in episodes 5-9 so I’m aware of them I just haven’t had time to fix them yet.

Could you use the form please? Just so it can stay organised

Just edited my post. Is that what you meant by the form?

I filled them. Is this okay?

Thank you for this :two_hearts:
I look forward to your feedback :hugs:
I’ll follow you on Instagram :wink:

Story title: Forbidden Love
Author:: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama
Story style: INK
Description: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 12, but more are coming soon!
Your maximum is 5 chapters, so can you review 5 chapters? :blush:
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

Small cover

85459d7379d64121a3654c169dbe715654cd2342_2_362x499

Large cover

I want the review by PM :smiley:
I can’t think of any extras.

Thank you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yeah just missing whether you want the review here or in pms

Yeah that’s good thanks

1 Like

Just edited it again.

1 Like

By the way you said that you want more than 4 but my max is 5 so is 5 alright?

1 Like

Yes 5 is perfect:)

1 Like

Title: Coven
Author: epiestherjolene
Description: Sera is finally old enough to participate in the Coven’s Initiation. When something goes terribly wrong, no one can be trusted
Genre: Fantasy
How many episodes are there/do you want me to review: only the first

Want review here or in PMs? In PM

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :hugs::heart:
So here is my story:
Title: Master of elements
Author: AnjitaD
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? (Timed choices point system, Thriller/Adventure/Fantasy/Action)
Genre: Thriller
LL/Ink/Classic: Limelight
How many episodes are there/do you want me to review: 4/4
Cover:

Want review here or in PMs? HERE
Anything extra: N/A :hugs::heart:

1 Like