I'll review your story/looking for new stories to read

Heyo guys! I’m looking for some new stories to read if you have any that you recommend. I’ll also review stories too and give you some constructive criticism. So recommend away lovelys!
EDIT:
(There are tooooons of requests for me to review stories and I know I promised a bunch of you guys I would but I’ve decided to only read the ones I want to because there are sooo many and I honestly only thought a handful of people were going to respond :open_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If I promised you a review Im really sorry but I might not get to you)

12 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

You can review mine if you want to. It doesn’t have many reads but I don’t think it’s that bad haha.

Title:Oblivious
Author: The Saminator
Chapters:4 but read whatever you want to lol
Genre: Romance-Comedy (wasn’t sure where to put it)
About: When socially awkward Leanna catches the attention of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?
Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6516385127464960

1 Like

You can read and review my story also

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel
Genre: Romance
Chap: 9

Plot:
Salerno twins & Davinci brothers
She was the POISON he DRANK
She is his WORST NIGHTMARE
But can she be the CURE when she will NEED him the most??
Love,Betrayal, Brokenhearts, Hate

2 Likes

Here’s mine, maybe you like it:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Instagram: dreamer.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

2 Likes

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

Haha this looks great I’ll for sure give it a read and let you know!

1 Like

I’d love to review your story!

1 Like

I would love to get a review :slight_smile:
Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 9
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

1 Like

Thank you! Hopefully you like comedy because it is comedy more so… but I don’t know where to put it lol

1 Like

Title: Trouble and Lies
Author: ams007
Genre: Drama
No. Chapters: 8

Descrpition:
Rose a 16yr old girl. Secrets about herself and family uncovered, and lies will be uncovered.

Link to story:

1 Like

I’m actually really interested to read this! I’ll let you know what I think!

1 Like

Haha a good laugh is always fun.

1 Like

This looks awesome! I haven’t seen anything like this on episode before. I’ll be sure to give it a read!

I’ll be sure to give it a read and get back to you, love.

1 Like

Thank you :gem:

1 Like

I’ll for sure be reading this!

1 Like

Anytime. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you <3

1 Like

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

1 Like