I'll review your story (MIKII'S HONEST REVIEWS)

Fill Out the Form!!
When I’m done with my review I’ll send you an email.
All reviews will be posted in my Instagram Account (@e.mikii)

NOTE: I do have a life outside from Episode so it will take a while for me to review all the stories. (especially of everyone’s requesting for me to read 3 chapters)
I review stories in the order that they have been filled.
Don’t be impatient and especially don’t push me or I won’t review ur story

The way I Review:

Description in the Story:

Plot:
Plot Score: /10

Length:
Length Score: /10

Grammar:
Grammar Score: /10

Direction:
Direction Score: /10

Character Development:
Character Development:/10

Choices:
Choices Score: /10

Sound/ Music:
Sound/ Music: /10

Art/ Covers:
Art/ Covers Socre: /10

Creativity:
Creativity Score: /10

Overall:
Overall Score: /10

8 Likes

Hello, I filled out the form.

1 Like

Hi there @e.mikii! :blush: I filled out the form!

1 Like

Done! I’ve fill out the form :slight_smile:

1 Like

Form filled out. Thank you

1 Like

I filled the form :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have filled out the form!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hey, everyone, I have decided to reopen my Form for Reviews. But I have changed the way I review them. The full reviews will be posted in my Google Drive, and the short version will be posted on my Instagram Page (@e.mikii)

The stories will be reviews out of 100. Going through the topics: Plot, Directions, Length, Spelling & Grammar, Character Development, Inclusion & Diversity, Music & Sound, Creativity, Choices, Art/ Cover, Genre Fit.

I will be sending an E-mail to you when I finish a review and in how much time you can expect it to be posted either on my Instagram Page or in the GoogleDrive.

LINK:

3 Likes

hello I fill out the form I think I fill in the first 1?

1 Like

Filled out the form!

1 Like

Filled out the form. Hope to cooperate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Its the same one! I just had to re open it :slight_smile:

I took a week off of writing reviews, be patient, reviews are piling up, At the moment I have 18 reviews to make. I will leave the form open BUT don’t expect me to write this many reviews for the next week!

2 Likes

I filled out a form! Waiting patiently for a response.
-J MO

1 Like

I have a lot of stories to read! Follow me on Instagram (@e.mikii) for updates, so when I re-open the form so you can be the first one!

Can you review my story? I just got approved for the Epys and I want to make sure my story is the best it can be! :heart_eyes::joy:

Story : Mischief Night:vampire:t3::heart_eyes::jack_o_lantern::ghost::orange_heart::tada:

Chapters: 7 Ongoing

Genre: Fantasy/Horror/Comedy

Plot:

This Story follows Brooklyn, a girl who hates Halloween but soon finds herself in a world with Real Monsters!:vampire:t2::woman_zombie::ghost:
Episode Writer Portal

Mischief_Night_wE_posterImage_DowmL1SQTa

Hello! Do you review unpublished stories too?
I’m going to fill the form!

I just see it is closed :sweat_smile:

@e.mikii
I have recently revamped my story (1-6 chapters have been revamped). I would love some review about it.

• You can review how many chapters you want. I recommend 3 for a start.
  • I don’t know if i have submitted a request or not. If i have not, Pls let me know.

Hello everyone!!
I’ve decided to re-open my review form!!!
HERE’S THE LINK!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SthPzyeal9TTDbJ4bT9IzYWdVNvPWNw2BnmTxoAztjA