I'm a new author helpppp

Hi, I wanna start a story about a girl who gets pyrokinesis powers from an explosion in her chemistry class, I wanna title it Inferna since that’s what I want to be her hero name.

Anyway here’s the plot of my story, Ilyssa Estes (main character) is a senior in high school currently getting over her ex Elijah who’s on the varsity soccer team with the help of her best friend teddy (short for Theodore). The setting of the story is based in Texas, Houston to be specific and in a world where heroes do exist, they’re just from another planet called Nore.

Not sure if this story is possible for me to make but pls give me feedback if you want to!!!
I also am not sure if I want to make the characters cc, but if I do it might just be the main character. also I want to make this story hero/villain point based but I’m not really sure how to.
any methods help! thank you

3 Likes

I like it! maybe the villain could be her best friend or her ex’s parents?

1 Like

I was thinking of making the villain someone from the other planet who’s mad that Norans are helping humans

1 Like

thank you so much!!

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Welcome to the community!

:blush: Here are some links that might help you now and into the future:

GUIDE: Navigating Your Portal

Dara Amarie’s Guides & Templates (dara-amarie.com)

“Stupid” questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

“Stupid” questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here 2!

It’s definitely possible!

I wanna start a story about a girl who gets pyrokinesis powers from an explosion in her chemistry class, I wanna title it Inferna since that’s what I want to be her hero name.

Hi @ickyjaz
I would say this is a interesting idea to do for your character that take place in the story and if she is involve in a explosion in chemistry class , you can put like effect glowing lights of pyrokinesis chemistry floating in classes . it can be art scene for character and when explosion happens it can looks like boom color pop up in middle of screen and have color on table and floor but something that can make character gained powers from class but this is interesting idea. i love this idea for plot of story but The Genres for this story plot will be fantasy but it in between of sci - fi or fantasy. @ickyjaz

but episode art catalog have science classes you can use and overlay comes with background. So you don’t need to worry about background for explosion were it will take place in the story plot. @ickyjaz

@ickyjaz As you wanted the character name interna you can name her that name . Because it fix beautiful for character and i love her name too

but in beginning of the story she can start off telling her story about her bit and then you can build up places you wanted her to go and then if you want anything else in plot

Anyway here’s the plot of my story, Ilyssa Estes (main character) is a senior in high school currently
getting over her ex Elijah who’s on the varsity soccer team with the help of her best friend teddy (short for Theodore). The setting of the story is based in Texas, Houston to be specific and in a world where heroes do exist, they’re just from another planet called Nore.

i would say i love first one on top but this one i not sure since it involve ex since some of the story have ex on episode app ummm but for others part sounds great but ex part ummm i not sure about that part but if their a hero they can have different powers and while readers can do choice or time choice or point system but it up to you to know what you wanted for readers to do because it helps them be part of the story and make readers choose and see which choice, they choice for character of their own and you can put football flied for background of the story and then add character and more detail and with background that match the story but since other planet called Nore. The character can travel in a spaceship and character can have human looks transform but can have back their different skin color back to their planet Nore. Were they are born from but it Genres will be Sci - fi. but it between sci - fi or fantasy @ickyjaz

Any idea you choose from will work but i would say number 1 is interesting with character that was in explosion in class and she start to get powers and her life change and she went on adventure and more that was involve in her life by time to time @ickyjaz

Not sure if this story is possible for me to make but pls give me feedback if you want to!!!
I also am not sure if I want to make the characters cc, but if I do it might just be the main character. also I want to make this story hero/villain point based but I’m not really sure how to.
any methods help! thank you

@ickyjaz it is possible you can make the story but you have to give effort and believe in the story and make it come alive and tell a true story but any idea you have make of your own. just try and plot it in and in no time. you will be Surprise in what you have created for your character and you can make her your main character. Since it involve about her life changes and if you doing a hero/Villain point you have to used point system to help you code, it in a script . So the readers can choose good side or bad side but it can involve take away point or add point but @ickyjaz readers and some author don’t like when point taken and they have to start all over at the beginning and remember readers and author have feeling.

@ickyjaz you can check out @Dara.Amarie link below to help you and there are point system and more guide and stuff that can help you

Check out this link for story planning @ickyjaz

I would subject you to go to YouTube @ickyjaz

Here is link to help you to code

Step 1 - Click on YouTube link
Step 2 - Tap on search
Step 3 - Type in episode tutorial
Step 4 - you will see all kind of code that will help guide you
Step 5 - Then start out planning and know what you want cover to be and more for your story

but @Martini_98 can help you with tittle for story and description but @Martini_98 can help you with a tips on how to start a story but you can check her link in her profile @ickyjaz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.