I'm a sad person that need friends

Hey guys, I need new friends here since I’m sad. My friends are boring lol. Want to be friends?

1 Like

Hey im Shania I would love to be ur franddd

1 Like

Hiii, I’m ZaRa! What shows do you watch? I watch Stranger Things, The Office, Supernatural, and Arrow.

1 Like

Oh no I haven’t heard of any you just listed I- :joy:

1 Like

Have you ever seen Legends of Tomorrow or the Flash or Supergirl?

1 Like

WAIT, actually?! You haven’t heard of Stranger Things lmao?!

Well I’ve heard of it or whatever but not interestedd

2 Likes

What’s with all these shows im so uncultered-

1 Like

Nah they’re superhero shows

1 Like

Yes I have watched the Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. I stopped watching those shows. I hated Iris and she married Barry, so I stopped watching that show. Legends of Tomorrow just got boring lol.

1 Like

It is really good lol! You should definitely watch it!

2 Likes

Legends of Tomorrow:

Supergirl:

The Flash:

Arrow:

Wha-?? I like Legends because it’s so funny to laugh at.
I always thought wtf with Iris and Barry because its like…aren’t they…siblings? Like, I always thought that Joe West adopted Barry so both Iris and Barry were like…brother and sister…it creeped me out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I agree with the Flash! Season 1 was good for Legends of Tomorrow but when season 2 started I didn’t like it.

1 Like

Yeah…but if you go to season three I liked it better…I think…I can’t actually tell which season was which lmao

Oh okay lol, well I watched that show like a long time ago lmao and I’m currently watching the Office.

1 Like

@Epi.milkyway
I love stranger things so much!!! anyway I’d love to be your friend.
You can call me Carmen my nickname.

1 Like

stranger things & the office yeeeSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Oh hey Carmen! Thanks! You can pm me btw if you want to lol.

1 Like

Lmao yeah. I’m in season 3 in the office and I want Pam and Jim to be together lol,