I'm Back on Episode

Hey, you all. This is Tabitha Williams <3. I just wanted to say that ever since 2020, I quit episode due to some complications with my episode Instagram and a squad story that I had a couple of years ago, but life has been ok since then. I wrote three novels on Wattpad and Amazon, including one story I am currently taking a break from. Still, the reason why I am coming back to Episode, is that even though I had some complications with my former episode Instagram and complications with my squad story, over the past year or two that I ended up quitting, I really miss writing on Episode. I even had a talk with my friends in real life about it, and they thought that since it was my passion to write stories and to write on Episode, that I can get back on it if I want to. I really miss the Episode community a lot, and I tried recently practice more on advanced coding and making custom poses, backgrounds, and edits, and I am sorry if the past year that I haven’t responded to comments on Episode or of the forum posts I volunteered on , but eventually I will. I’m not sure if I will do Instagram for Episode again, but I just want to say that I’m back and hopefully things can get pretty good from here on out. I recently finished Season 2 Episode 4 of Super Wolf Girl, but still can’t get it published until I get three remaining overlays are approved. I will post it here when it’s done, but until then I am glad to be back.

Thanks for you all’s time,

EDIT: Super Wolf Girl Season 2 Episode 4 is done, and you can access it in the link below to check out:

Tabitha Williams <3

PS. Let me know if you all have any questions.

8 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. It’s good to be back :slight_smile: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

WELCOME BACK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush: :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome back!

1 Like

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face:

1 Like