I'm Back People

Hello! I am back! I am a changed person, and have thought a lot. I took a long break to get away from the drama. But it feels good, to come back and see the growth of Episode Forums. I will not open my shop yet. But I do want to tag some people that are in my past. @epsd.ama @that.mofo {} You guys rember me… don’t you? :sunglasses::grin:
`

Hey There.

Hello

1 Like

So how long have you been gone?

Gosh, Like maybe 10 months

1 Like

Woah, nearly a year. :no_mouth:. Well HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS :tada::beers::balloon::confetti_ball:

I’M @AMagic, I spread positivity and I can be extra sometimes :fearful::thinking::astonished::flushed::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah. I remember you.

Lets go! YEE

1 Like

welcome back to the forums, and happy late new year! :confetti_ball: :fire::sunglasses::tada::wave:t3:
#letsrock2019

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Heyy… I wasn’t around here for that long I think but hi I’m Les :sweat_smile::wave:

Ugh why TF is this bitch back

1 Like

So… Nat… How’s Cali treating you?

1 Like

YOU WERE THE DRAMA. YOU THREATENED TO KILL US AND BEAT US UP. YOU SAID YOU’D FIND US AND KILL US

1 Like

…oh my chocolate sauce…

2 Likes