I'm back / why i've been gone

I’ve just scrolled through about 100 notifications and I feel horrible…

So a little while ago, in august…well my villa burnt down. I lost almost all of my belongings in the fire, including my phone & laptop. And I’ve been inactive for months. I won’t go entirely into depth on what happened, thankfully nobody was injured. Just know that I’m an idiot and approximately three weeks ago, I had the opportunity to log back in on my new phone…but I didn’t. I searched for days trying to find my password or at least the email my account was synced with…and eventually I did. I was nervous to come back, I had a new rp which was flooded with replies, a few friends I haven’t spoke to in a while. I’m not entirely sure why I’m making a big deal about this but I’m back although I won’t be NEARLY as active as I was before. I won’t be doing the new rp I created, I can’t juggle that with school. And I’ll be a forum ghost? I won’t reply as often and just lay back for a while…

5 Likes

Welcome back!
Btw I don’t know if we met before but either way I’m glad ur back

2 Likes

Welcome back love !

1 Like

Welcome back!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry your villa burnt down :disappointed: I’m glad your okay though!

But welcome back to forums~

2 Likes

WELCOME BACCCCCKKKK

Lmao this is a freaking full sentence and the body is CLEAR GUHHHH

1 Like

I’m so sorry that this happened to you, I hope all is well w your and your family and that you will be able to recover soon! I don’t know you but I see a fellow BLINK so hi omg :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome back, I’m glad that you’re okay after what happened to you and your family. It must have been terrifying. :disappointed:

1 Like

Welcome back! So sorry you had to go through all that. :disappointed::slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome back

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.