I'm backkkkk :D

Hey everyone! I’m back :grin: I know that I haven’t been active since about October, and I apologise for that:/ I just didn’t have motivation nor time. And idk why but today I just decided to go back to writing and being active on the forums:) I suddenly have loads of motivation to finish the first 3 chapterts of my story and I’m hoping to publish it in March-April.
I’m really happy to be back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome back to the community! Can’t wait to read your story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t remember the last time we talked :weary:

1 Like

Hello and welcome back :)) You’ll say i’m exaggerating but i thought for a second i was reading my own “i’m back” messages! Because i’m in the same situation i didn’t have enough motivation, didn’t have much reads etc. After a long time suddenly, i wanted to write and come to the forums again (i still don’t understand :smiley: ) So just wanted to say hi and i relate.

1 Like

Aw, you’re welcome! I know right, it’s been so long! Defiantly need to catch up soon! :llama: :heart:

1 Like

Welcome back, would love to read your stories​:+1::heart:

1 Like

Welcome back! <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.