I'm BEGGING you to vote, to HELP pound animals, PLEASE 😭❤️

EVERYONE!!! I’M BEGGING ON MY KNEES FOR YOUR HELP!!! :sob::sob::sob:
Please, if not for me, then, for them, our little furry friends… :cat2::dog2:
PLEASE press green “BALSUOK” button, under the picture of the dog, it means vote, you have to scroll little bit to see it :heart: you can do that every day… :sparkles:

https://www.delfi.lt/apps/augintinis/dalyvis/3034

Why do I need it? :arrow_down:

I’ve joined a content, and the prize is a check to shop in a pet stuff shop, (1st place 500€, 2nd 300€, 3rd 100€) with it I could buy A HUGE AMOUNT OF FOOD FOR POUND ANIMALS!!! :heart::cat2::dog2::heart:
I’m a volunteer in one pound, but the prize is huge, it could help not just for 1, but for few pounds…
SO I’M BEGGING, BEGGING YOU, PLEASE VOTE FOR MY DOG :sob:
I will be forever grateful and you’ll make happy a lot of cats and dogs including me… :heart::heart::heart:
SO PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!
You can vote every day, that would be really a lot if you’d vote, more amazing, few times…
Please, that will take you only 5 seconds, but those 5 seconds will make happy a lot of hearts, who were not that lucky in life… :sweat:

Also, would be amazing if you could do this from your phone/-s and computer/-s, because everyone are asking for votes, maybe it’s not really fair, but it’s also not fair for those animals who have nothing, that would help them so much…

And, huge thank you, if you’ll tag your friends in the comments, so they could also vote, please make this happen for our little friends…

If you have any questions, I will be super glad to answer them, so please feel free to ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

HERE’S ONLY A FEW LITTLE FELLOWS YOU CAN MAKE VERY HAPPY :heart::cat2::heart::dog2::heart:

❤️🐈❤️🐕❤️

I AND ALL THE WET NOSES WILL BE FOREVER AND EVER GRATEFUL!!! :heart::heart::heart:

28 Likes

Bumping is also highly appreciated! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Bump :heart:

Bump

1 Like

Tysm :heart::heart::heart:

@Grimm_writez @anon75579664 @Deselty.ep @janinestories @WP_writes @anianju @AyKay @Samii @CrashedBee @tulipsode @SipsMyTea @EpisodeLover26 @luanavergas @Avyay @junexny @Ayu @SpookySherry
Please, please, PLEASE help :heart::heart: and very sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged…

7 Likes

I love animals, I’d be happy to help you. :heart:
Should I click on the green button?

1 Like

Yes! :heart: Tysm :))) There’s written BALSUOK :slight_smile: (but you need to scroll a bit down to see it) that means vote :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I did good? Cuz I dont want to press wrong😅

2 Likes

Yes! That means thank you! :heart: And a hude thank you from me! :heart::heart:

Omg yesss :pray:t2:!!!
I’m so happy that I helped :heart::dog:… btw your dog is shooo (soooo) cute :heart_eyes:.
( I want a puppppyyyyyyy​:sob::sob::sob::sob:)

2 Likes

Done! I did the voting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tysm, that means a lot :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad to help :wink:

1 Like

I just voted! I hope you’ll win because your dog is soo cute :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sparkles::heart::sparkles::heart::sparkles:

1 Like

I will fo course vote for you. How do you vote? It’s in a language that I can understand lol

1 Like

done

1 Like

I just voted, your dog is so cute I hope u win :otter:

1 Like

I voted!!
I am glad I could help, animals are the best thing in the world :heart::dog:

1 Like