I'm BEGGING you to vote, to HELP pound animals, PLEASE 😭❤️

Ty, just press on the link. and scroll a bit down, under the picture of dog, there’s a green “BALSUOK” button, press on it, and tysm! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Tysm!! :sparkles::heart::sparkles::heart::sparkles:

Thank you :heart::dog2::heart:

1 Like

@S_Gracie @LittleMissy @Ucbeverly @Izzie_Silver @JupiterBear26 @Batman54 @Lily.123 @Shadow666 @epi.lynne444 @lilyannastories
Please help me! :heart::heart: I would really appreciate it, and you would make a lot of hearts happy! :heart::cat2::heart::dog2::heart: Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged…

3 Likes

Done :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

How to vote ? :thinking: I didn’t understand the language ?

1 Like

Just press on the link. and scroll a bit down, under the picture of dog, there’s a green “BALSUOK” button, press on it, and done :heart::heart::heart::heart: Thank you so much! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@mousse.epyy @HailsEpisodeDuh @bbygirlbrooks @sydney-episode @BlooperBop @Hanniebunny @Faith.episode.cats @Silvergirl @ShadowsStories @janak01 @Shuka @Kyla-hook @karenc.xo @LISAANNEMARIEE @PurpleRadiance @Drama-Queen @Emeryael @D-u-d-e-t-t-e @Madde @Wolfie2 @mandisen01 @LUNA81023 @Anastasia19 @MinaMe4131 @LR_epsd @Youraduck @Natasha.Brown1 @duoshao @Kaidey @Jess2112 @TheParisLover @Episodefangirl215 @CitrusClouds @epy.glossie @eilyk @TheDevelopingMeme @monty.episode

PLEASE HELP ME! :heart::cat2::heart::dog2::heart:
It would mean a lot to me and these animals, I will be forever grateful if you would take only few seconds to vote :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart: Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged…

7 Likes

done :blush::heart:

1 Like

Tysm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

1 Like

Happy to help :blush::heart:

1 Like

Post has a lot of views, but please take these few seconds to do this, I will be forever grateful and this is for animals better life…

bump!

i voted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: good luck!!

1 Like

I just voted <33

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :sparkles::sparkles::heart:

Just voted! This is an amazing topic :pleading_face:

1 Like

Voted! :pineapple:

1 Like

Voted! Thanks for tagging me. :kissing_smiling_eyes: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like