I'm bored so I'll review your story!

Greetings!

So I’m kind of bored (which means I should be doing important things but they’ll just have to wait :sweat_smile:) and so I decided to read some stories and review them. I think criticism can really help in some cases, and I’ll report any bugs if I happen to have some. If I give you a shitty review, well maybe you should perhaps rethink your story, but I’m really nice and that’s up to you so here’s how I work:

• Give me your story info and I’ll:
  1. Rate your story’s originality (is it basically 99% of the stories on the app?) /10
  2. Rate your spot directing and effects (is it aesthetically pleasing?) /10
  3. Rate your plot (are your characters interesting/intriguing?) /10
  4. Rate your grammar (is it filled with errors?) /10
  5. Rate your story’s appeal (is it interesting? do I want to read more?) /5
  6. Bonus points for the ‘Is it binge-worthy?’ prize /5

For a total rate out of 50 (I’ll put it as a grade and/or on a 100% too). I think average stories are on a scale from 90 - 95, 100% is more stories like Adrenaline, The Infected, The Plus One, Infamous, College Days: Dare to Dream, etc. that have incredible spot directing and are super original with flawless (yes, perfect) coding.

I’ll give you comments on why I give you said note. If your story is worth so much more than what it already has (as in reads and reader engagement), I’ll promote it as much as I can.

Don’t take my words personally, if I give you a note below 50, maybe your story really needs improvement, but I rarely give anything below than 70 so…

I WILL ONLY READ THE FIRST EPISODE, it’s your job to make me want to keep on reading it :slight_smile:

If I like your post, that means I’ll review your story :wink:

Now I have work on week days so please understand if it takes some time before I review your story :blush:

Share your stories and allow people to discover them! :blush:

4 Likes

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Thanks so much for doing this! I hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Rich girl problems
Drama
6 episodes
Plot everything is going good untik you have to move. Will you be satisfied with it or go your own route?

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity!

Title: Too much baby mama drama
Author: Lex
Chapters: 5
Genre: Drama
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

2 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:
Title: Kotton Kandie
Author: Pretty Eri
Description: Escaped from a loutish husband, Kandie tries to find a new beginning. But what she didn’t know was that her ex-husband lurks in the trails behind her
Instagram: @Eri2.0
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5532581127127040

2 Likes
  1. Your story is super original, I love the idea overall! I think it’s really funny, and for that your deserve yourself a good 8/10 :smile: On another note, it would be even better if you spent more time describing Hero’s hometown before she moves away, because that place is so cool, I would love to hear more about it! But if it wasn’t for her backstory, I would think this story is a basic high school story so that’s why you lost two points. Again, I only read the first chapter.
  2. Your spot directing is very normal for an average writer, which is why you deserve yourself a 7/10. Really all you need is a wider range of overlays and zooms and all that, but I don’t expect that from any story, it’s really a plus. It’s very rare that people get a 10/10 honestly…
  3. Your characters are so diverse and all so interesting and deep, and for that you get a 10/10.
  4. Your grammar is great, there’s nothing to improve, that’s why you get a 10/10
  5. Your story is very interesting, it is worth many reads, only I can’t give you a big result for all I’ve read, but in only the first episode, I would feel like reading this story while waiting for my favorite stories to update. So you get a 3/5.
  6. I had a good time reading your story, but it didn’t make me feel like reading the whole thing and spending all my passes on it (but I think many people actually would so…), for that you get 3/5. You get a ‘Good Time Read’ prize! :slight_smile:

You get a good 43/50! (That’s a B+ AKA 86%).

1 Like

Hi babe! I’d love a review! (warning: the first episode is all flashbacks, real story starts second :wink: )

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

1 Like

As that’s the case, I think I’ll still check it out after the others :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both episodes.

1 Like

Sounds great!! :revolving_hearts:

1. Your story’s originality is alright, it’s not a never-seen-before thing, but I still liked it overall, so you get a 7/10. Good job for a first story though!
  2. Your spot directing could really use more zooms and advanced directing, along some more effects, but as it’s your first story, I find it’s pretty normal and I would still read it anyway, so you get a 7/10. That’s good :blush: !
  3. Your plot is very funny, I can’t relate to them and as that’s kind of the goal, you get a 7/10, because you could dig deeper on how they feel.
  4. Your grammar has many errors in it, it’s not that bad as I can still understand it very easily so you get 7/10.
  5. Your story is interesting but I wouldn’t say super captivating, a lot of reactions from characters are unnatural and feel awkward or forced. You get a 3/5 on that one.
  6. I think your story was alright for the most part, of course as it’s your first one, it cannot be perfect. I wouldn’t say it’s a 5/5 on that one, but I think many people will enjoy it and find it is worth binge-reading, so you get 3/5, which is a ‘Good Time Read’ prize! :slight_smile:

So you get a total of 35/50 (that’s a B- AKA 70%), that’s a good job for your first story, congrats!

So as it’s late where I am, I’m done for today. Next up are, in this particular order; @Lex2 , @PrettyEri and @gisellec. I’ll try reviewing at least the first two tomorrow, thank you for sharing :blush: !

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Will you do a story that is not yet published? I have two chapters done and may have the 3rd one by the time you get to mine. If not I understand. I’ll leave details and you just let me know. :slight_smile:
Genre: Romance
Title: Loving Seth
Author: Bethany
Plot/Summary:
Life is perfect for 18-year-old Heather, last year of high school, three best friends, liked by just about everyone and you find love in the boy next door, In your eye life is perfect. But what happens when your world crashes down around you? Will you be able to pick yourself up and move on or will it just be too much for you?
Cover:
Loving_Seth_posterThumb_okdVz26MPS
Small

Large
Link http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5307709845798912

2 Likes

Well, if it isn’t out I can’t review it… because I have no access to it…? I would love to review it when it’s out though :slight_smile:

I have had other people read it I just have to put link, witch I will add if you want to read it you can read unpublished storys. :slight_smile:

Oh, alright, but I’ll review it in the next few days.

1 Like

It may be published by then I’ll add link. :blush: either way you’ll be able to read it

1 Like

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

2 Likes

I would like to get a review also

Title: A criminal’s love
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 11

Story Description
Loving Crystal Was Amazing but I Cant Keep The"JUST FRIENDS"Title
A Choice Between Her & My Daughter is a DILEMMA. She’s The Poison I Drank & I Don’t Know Where To Find The Cure

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6085188591681536

2 Likes