So I’m kind of bored (which means I should be doing important things but they’ll just have to wait ) and so I decided to read some stories and review them. I think criticism can really help in some cases, and I’ll report any bugs if I happen to have some. If I give you a shitty review, well maybe you should perhaps rethink your story, but I’m really nice and that’s up to you so here’s how I work:
- Give me your story info and I’ll:
- Rate your story’s originality (is it basically 99% of the stories on the app?) /10
- Rate your spot directing and effects (is it aesthetically pleasing?) /10
- Rate your plot (are your characters interesting/intriguing?) /10
- Rate your grammar (is it filled with errors?) /10
- Rate your story’s appeal (is it interesting? do I want to read more?) /5
- Bonus points for the ‘Is it binge-worthy?’ prize /5
For a total rate out of 50 (I’ll put it as a grade and/or on a 100% too). I think average stories are on a scale from 90 - 95, 100% is more stories like Adrenaline, The Infected, The Plus One, Infamous, College Days: Dare to Dream, etc. that have incredible spot directing and are super original with flawless (yes, perfect) coding.
I’ll give you comments on why I give you said note. If your story is worth so much more than what it already has (as in reads and reader engagement), I’ll promote it as much as I can.
Don’t take my words personally, if I give you a note below 50, maybe your story really needs improvement, but I rarely give anything below than 70 so…
I WILL ONLY READ THE FIRST EPISODE, it’s your job to make me want to keep on reading it
If I like your post, that means I’ll review your story
Now I have work on week days so please understand if it takes some time before I review your story
Share your stories and allow people to discover them!