I'm bored so I'll review your story!

1. Your story is super original, I’ve never seen it before, plus your character’s origins and backstory make it super good altogether, so good you get a 10/10 for originality.
  2. Your spot directing is great, clearly you’re not at your first story, or maybe you’re just incredibly talented, either way, there’s no way in hell you get less than 9/10 on that one.
  3. Your plot is diverse, wide, deep and your MC has a great backstory with an amazing character development, so congrats on that 10/10 too.
  4. Your grammar is perfect, no comments beside that you get a 10/10, good job.
  5. Your story is very appealing, there’s a good hang to it. It’s not for every taste but I can definitely see a big crowd loving it, so good job on that 5/5.
  6. Would I spend all my passes on your story? Probably, so good job on that 4/5, you get a ‘Worth Your While’ prize!

So that’s a 48/50 total, great job! (That’s an A+ AKA 96%)! :blush: I think you deserve many reads, and that’s why I’m adding your story to my ‘Worth A Try’ stories on this list.

2 Likes