I'm bored so I'll review your story!

Story Details
Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Plot/Description: Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
Genre: Romance
Story Style: INK
# of Episodes: 19 ~ONGOING~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

1. Your story’s basic idea is not that original, but I find that who it turns out and how you wrote it made it super original, so you get a 9/10.
  2. Your spot directing’s normal, but it’s not very advanced. It’s pretty basic, not that it’s bad, but it could use some more zooms and different spot (more advance directing in short). If you haven’t yet, you should check out the advanced directing guide you have on the portal. You get 7/10.
  3. Your plot’s interesting alright, there isn’t much to say so here’s an 8/10 for you.
  4. Your grammar is very good, except for some tiny little errors, so here’s a 9/10.
  5. Your story IS appealing, I’d say super interesting. It’s not usually a story I’d read, but here we are and you get a 4/5.
  6. Would I binge-read it? Maybe not, but there’s a big chance I would, so here’s a 4/5, so you get a ‘Worth Your While’ prize!

You get a good 41/50, good job! (That’s a B+ AKA 82%).

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time two review. :blue_heart:

I don’t mean to be rude/annoying but Aesthetically

lmao :joy:

Ahh thanks English is not my first language :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome :heart::joy:

I would love your review!

Here is my story if you like drama/romance.
Title: NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: INK
Description: Living with low self-esteem is hard; can it change when someone loves you for who you are? Or when someone else loves you much deeper? Limited CC !
Episodes- 4 (Ongoing)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6186366752915456

1. Your story is super original, good job. You get a 10/10.
  2. Your spot directing is good! There’s not much to add, so here’s a 9/10.
  3. Your plot is amazing, I love how diverse and wide it is, so here’s 10/10 for you.
  4. Your grammar is super good for someone who doesn’t have English as their first language, so good job! There are some errors, but they are really minor in the story and I can understand without any trouble, so here’s a 9/10.
  5. Your story is super interesting and after reading just the first episode I want to read more, so good job on that 5/5!
  6. Would I binge-read your story? YES! Here’s a 5/5 for you! Your story is binge-worthy, good job!

So that’s a total of 48/50, congrats! (That’s an A+ AKA 96%). Honestly, I’ll probably add it on this list as a ‘Worth A Try’ story (it’s for good underrated stories) :blush:

1. Your story is super original, even though the basic idea is not, you turned it around nicely so here’s 9/10.
  2. Your spot directing is alright, not amazing or very appealing though, so here’s a 7/10. It’s directing I’d expect from a first story, so it’s okay.
  3. Your plot is super interesting, it’s also deep for many characters so here’s a 9/10 on that.
  4. Your grammar has many errors, though I still clearly understand. And the fact that English isn’t your first language doesn’t help, so here’s a 7/10.
  5. Your story is super appealing, I would probably read more, so here’s a 5/5.
  6. Would I binge-read it? Probably, there’s a big chance I would. I do think your story deserves a lot more reads than it already has, so here’s a 4/5. You get a ‘Worth Your While’ prize.

So that’s a big 41/50, congrats! (That’s an B+ AKA 82%).

1. Your story is not never-seen-before, because the whole princess-running-away-from-kingdom-alliance- marriage thing was seen multiple times before, but as I’ll explain in the other points, I give you 8/10.
  2. Your plot is great and original, super medieval times ambiance with them so here’s a 9/10.
  3. Your spot directing is alright, it’s pretty average and there’s nothing wrong with that, so here’a a 7/10.
  4. Your grammar is perfect, here’s a 10/10.
  5. Your story IS appealing, and I’d probably read it entirely, so here’s a 5/5.
  6. Would I binge-read it? Probably, and I can think of many people binge-reading it as well, so here’s a 4/5, that’s a ‘Worth Your While’ prize!

So that’s a good 43/50, congrats! (That’s an A- AKA 86%).

1 Like

Probably tomorrow, I’ll review @shonana, @sophiesophilatte_104 and @S_Unique’s stories.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @cece_hunter !:heart:
First of all, I really like your way of reviewing! I have literally stalked your thread haha. And wow, you must be one of the fastest reviewers here.

My story is not finished yet, so I would truly appreciate some help. You will actually be the first person to review it!

Title: The Black Order
Genre: It is definitely a mix of everything, but I labelled it as fantasy. What would you say?
Episodes: I currently only have two, but my entire story has already been planned in detail for some years and it will be long.

Current Cover:

The description:

The story takes place in London, year 1839. As mysterious disappearances rages The Empire, you and your twin sister are recruited into the Black Order. A secret organization for people with magical abilities, that seek to solve this mystery. This leads you into a chaos of love, life threatening missions, a king that grows more insane by each day and a war far greater than you could’ve ever imagined.

NOTE! This is my first story and my native language is Norwegian, so I’m sorry for the eventual mistakes! I am a bit worried that the episodes might be too long, but as I like long episodes myself, and felt like all the scenes were necessary to introduce the plot and some of the characters, I went with it.

Thank you for helping us in the community!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5112143056994304

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey. I just saw this post and I would be interested in an opinion on my story. Already I apologize for my English but as I do not speak it I help google translation. Then this is the first story I write so I still do not master the zoom, directions, customizations (I do not have to put in place). I try to do the best I hope that for a start it’s not too catastrophic. All reviews are good to take it helps us improve so do not hesitate :).

Genre: Romance
Title: College Love
Author: Lys31
Description: Jenna’s first love is back in her life by the greatest of chance. He will totally put his life upside down…How will she react?
Style: Ink
This story has 6 episodes.
The cover is waiting to be approved because I changed it

Good reading and thank you for this post :slight_smile:

Hi! :blush:
Title : “Once Upon A Time…”
Genre : Romance
Author: Manuela M.
Author IG: manuelam.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5039292318875648
Description : Ella’s a girl who loves having fun with her friends and doesn’t want serious relationships after her ex cheated on her. But what will happen when she finds herself betrothed to the king of the kingdom in which her mother sent her?
Cover:

Hai!! I would be glad if you can review my story… I am new into this blog and just based on some inspiration i started writing a story… Hope you will like it. I would be very happy if you give it a try!

Title: Together Forever - My Hot Soulmate
Author: Ada
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Version: Limelight
Episode out till date: 06

Storyline Description:
Smart & Beautiful Ada, born to Lawyer & Undercover COP, willing to follow her dreams in the same legal boundaries.

Stubborn & Handsome Nathan, a born mobster and future king of his territory.

Ada loses her Dad and it changes her life upside down, But Nathan regained her soul back into her life! Without knowing their real identities, they fall for each other !

But what happens when they both finds their true face??? Will Ada still love Nathan when she found the reason for her Father’s Death!!!

To read the story just go through this link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6424359315832832

My Story: Capture2

Please DM me your reviews…

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Genre: Undecided
Title: Last night
Author: thelols4

Style: Limelight
This story has 2 working epsiodes
Cover:

link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5766815078744064