I'm bored soo....R4R?

I am bored so Let’s do RDR and feedback?

This is my story, let me know … …if you want to R4R,

Story Title: Do i belong to him ?
Author: Pearl (me)
Genre: Drama Mystery
Style: Limelight
Completed? No (ongoing)
Customization: yes

Description: This story tells about you will meet with alumni.

This alumni has a background that is very difficult to explain.

However,you will get obstacles. And so many mystery inside.

What’s that? Let’s read…

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), I would love to reach 1k reads by the end of this year. Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story,:hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him? (Ep no.5 out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

belong
belong.jpg476x506 211 KB

Do_I_Belong_To_Him_hn_posterThumb_1LNE1OyRzs

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him?

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story, :hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

if u interesting, please reply

yeah sure, let do it!

What is your story called?

let it rain

Ok, i will read your after that i will sent screenshots to u
where is your story

Feel free to check mine out :smiley: sos it took so long cause i was revamping it :grin::grin::grin:

My story: Thriller: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

I’d love to do r4r
Name: The fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Instagram name: kateb_episode
Description: Gang life is dangerous and after a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?
Chapters: 11
Genre: Action/ romance
Style: Ink
Link:

Hai!! I would be glad if you can r4r my story… I am new into this blog and just based on some inspiration i started writing a story… Hope you will like it. I would be very happy if you give it a try!

Title: Together Forever - My Hot Soulmate
Author: Ada
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Version: Limelight
Episode out till date: 06

Storyline Description:
Smart & Beautiful Ada, born to Lawyer & Undercover COP, willing to follow her dreams in the same legal boundaries.

Stubborn & Handsome Nathan, a born mobster and future king of his territory.

Ada loses her Dad and it changes her life upside down, But Nathan regained her soul back into her life! Without knowing their real identities, they fall for each other !

But what happens when they both finds their true face??? Will Ada still love Nathan when she found the reason for her Father’s Death!!!

To read the story just go through this link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6424359315832832

My Story: Capture2

Please DM me once you read my story and let me know your feedback…

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

I’m down!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.