I'm desperate for help now please help me now

My episode right now did work and I can read it but I suddenly realised after I close the app and came back, it became like this I finish read one story called Deep Desire full until chapter 60 before I finish read until 60 I stop at chapter 58 cause I lack of passes that time and I started read The Shaw Brother until episode 1 and reread Loving Latino but after I close, everything turn back until chapter 58 and show that I didnt finish read it yet while I do already finish it and all the story I read didnt save to and again show that I didnt read that story before

Please you guys help will be so grateful to me please help me🙏🏻

Ok, I am a little confused. Are you trying to say that you read a story but when you went back onto the app it said that you still had 2 chapters left and didn’t save?

Yes,Thats what I mean what my recent activity will not be saved

Hey there @umairah, this is Sydney the Moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Report a Bug Mobile App since this sounds like an issue with the app. You might want to submit a help ticket to the support team; they’d be happy to help!

Also, if you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️❤️@sydney_han