I'm doing a Read 4 Read if anyone's interested!

I’m looking for more views on my story so I’m doing a R4R if anyone’s interested. My story is called Mate For Life, it’s in LL and has full CC, it’s not complete yet, actually theres barely any chaps, and they’re not very good but whatever.

Story description:

It’s hard being different, but imagine being different in the world of supernaturals. Maddie’s on the run with her best friend Jake, 2 vamps, not as they seem. In wolf territory hiding who and what they are, but Maddie isn’t just a vamp, she’s special, different, and powerful. Ever since she was a child she has never believed in “mates,” to her a mate is nothing, they are backstabbing fakers, traitors, and she doesn’t want one. To her “mate” is just a word that she wants nothing to do with. Can a special someone change that? Jake on the other hand can’t wait to find his mate. Will Maddie be caught by whomever they are running from? Will they find their mates? What secrets will they have to unfold? What will happen in mate for life?!?!?!?!?!

bye loves,
Elle

(Btw I also make story covers, and soon there will be two more stories (Score? and Long Shot)

4 Likes

Hiya! :sparkles:

I’m in for a Read4Read!

Story name: Let It Be Love
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story description: You have everything going for you; going to law school and a boyfriend. But what happens when a breakup results in two guys fighting for your love. Who will own your heart?
Current chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Full CC and much more!
Cover:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6585742718599168
Episode handle/Author: Pure_Rebel
Instagram handle: epipure_rebel

ok, thx

1 Like

I’ve already read ur first chapter and it’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in a r4r
Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : Simi.a.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

Oh my god, thank you! :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :point_right:t3: :point_left:t3:

I also started reading on your story a bit and it’s very interesting!

thx

1 Like

I’d love to read it!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:butterfly: Here’s my story if you wanna give it a try… Will mean a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:

Story Name: Queen B Diaries:
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Genre: Drama, rom-com
Description: You are awesome, kind…YES! YOU are the Queen Bee, and people love you! But, can you stop your arch-enemy when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
Cover:

looks amazing, can’t wait to check it out!

1 Like

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava.S
Title: Fallen In Love With Hater
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 5 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

Hey) I would love to do r4r :heart:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Hi I’m interested

Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you looking a story which could make you laugh at any second? And what’s the best thing of all, there are no gem choices present in the story!!! What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 3 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

Instagram

1 Like

I will do read for read! My story is also new and has little chapters.
Story name: My Soul’s Desire
Style: Limelight
Romance/Drama/Crime
“A happy ending wasn’t in store for them, gone separate ways and growing apart. Miya swore off love, while he never forgot her. What will happen when these worlds collide again?”
4 Chapters so far! A few glitches :frowning:
Also has CC and Art Scenes

1 Like

I’ll start reading your story as soon as you read mine as send the proof :sparkling_heart:

Been cuttoff a lot so :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have started yours and will post screenshots for you when I have finished.

1 Like

I loved your story!

can’t wait to try your story

1 Like

Your story looks amazing gonna read it later

1 Like

Can’t wait to try it

1 Like