I'm Doing a Read For Read!

Hey! I just published 2 new stories, and I need some help to start them off. Anyone want to do R4R with me?
The rules and layout are going to be very similar to my other R4R, but, because I have two stories this time, you can choose which one interests you the most, if any.

Rules

1. You must prove you have read the first chapters of my story for me to start reading yours. You can do that by sending screenshots / videos ect.

2. When you send a request, send a photo of the front cover and your author name so I know which story is yours.

3. You can send Constructive and Helpful Criticism, but no hurtful Criticism. Don’t say anything mean about other peoples stories, only comments that’ll help the writer improve their story / stories.

4. Send details about your story. You can copy and paste the layout I have written about my story if you must.

5. You can read other peoples stories and do R4R with other people, too. Don’t forget to send feedback!

6. Please state which story you choose to read if you are doing a r4r with me.

7. Please create a new PM with me titled something to do with the R4R and send me your story title and your author name there too so it becomes easier for me to keep track of people I have done a r4r with.

These are my two stories

Title: Lily
Author: izzy.bear66
Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Description: Lily, Alice’s younger sister, died seven years ago, and Alice thinks it’s all her fault. Relive the past with Alice and her friends to uncover their secrets! CHOICES MATTER
No. Of Episodes: 1 Ep.2-3 coming soon! (Ongoing)
Instagram: izzy.bear66_episode
Cover(s):
Lily%20Cover
Made by @Episode.BriarRose

Title: The Huntress
Author: izzy.bear66
Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description: In a town infested with vampires, you and the company you work for, fight off these horrible creatures with the CSI trailing close behind you investigating all the attacks.
No. Of Episodes: 1 Ep.2-3 coming soon! (Ongoing)
Instagram: izzy.bear66_episode
Cover(s):
The%20Huntress%20Cover%201

The%20Huntress%20Cover%202

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my story / stories!

3 Likes

Hello!
The huntress looks good so i’ll try reading this one!

Here’s my story… I’ll pm you screenshots when done!
Story: The perfect crime
Genre: Mystery
Author: Steph
Description: The perfect crime does not exist… RIGHT?!
Find the clues, solve the case, and find the killer … before he kills YOU!
choices matter in this story!
Cover: image
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6444735233327104

Title: Celebrity Life

Celebrity_Life_05_posterThumb_RZnFojHPmk

Genre: Romance, Drama
Author: Stephany Wrights
Description: Rachel worked hard to pave the way to success, but in order to maintain it she has to date Americas golden boy. Will she survive it all or get caught up in the drama of Celeb Life? (CC)
Instagram: Stephanyepisode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4710151655129088
(I just published it today)

Hello, thanks for the thread!

Your stories looks good!

Here`s mine:

Title : Mum Know`s Best

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info :My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic " And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]
Style : Ink
Genre : Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
58692070_1189412434575639_5744427520409731072_n

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mum knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thank you!

Good luck with your story then!

1 Like

Thanks you so much and good luck to you as well!

1 Like

“Lily” Sounds Really Interesting To Me, I’ll Send You A Screenshot Once I Am Done Here Is My Story’s Info! :blush:

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Ink
Episodes : 8 (On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

Hi… I would love to do r4r :))
Title - Ghost of Mona
Author - Shivali
Genre - Mystery
Style - Ink
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
No. of chapters - 5 (ongoing)
Instagram - writer_episode_2
Cover - Screenshot_20190621_160646
Screenshot_20190621_160719
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536
I will read The Huntress or maybe both

Okay! Thank you both!

Hi, your story Huntress seems very interesting, I’ll read that and I’ll pm you the screenshot when I’m done.
Title Desire for you
Author Jojo
Genre Romance
Style Limelight
Instagram @joxilove.write
Description Freya’s life is about to change, when a hot and mysterious stranger laid his eyes on her. Will she able to resist the hot desire?
Link http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

Girllll I Just Finished Reading The First Chapter Of Lily And Let Me Tell You, I LOVEEEEEE It So Far!! It Has So Much Mystery To It! And I Loved How When Alice Was In Her Room You Added The Effect That It Was Raining Outside The Window! I Would’ve Never Thought Of That!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so muchhhhh!! Doing the rain effect took FOREVER to do because they were actually 4 different overlays used, but it was definitely worth it!!

1 Like

Oh yes, and let me tell you, there’s more mystery to come!!

1 Like

It Looked So Good!! I Just Love It!!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ll do read for read.

Title: Kill me, Heal me.
Author: Rain
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: In the world of ultra-rich, Aria encounters Leo Anderson who is spoiled, arrogant and a bully who turns her life upside down. But she’s falling for his best friend-- Jason Stone.

INSTAGRAM: @rain.drop__episode

Link to my story is below.

Cool!

Lily is really an interesting story I really enjoyed it. I hope you’ll update soon.
I’ve read your story so I hope you’ll read mine too :blush:

Yes I definitely will!

Hey, It would be a pleasure if you could check out my new story! :relaxed:
I published it yesterday, so I would be happy if you could read it.
Does someone want R4R? :heart:

Title: Prison love
Author: Bee
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Story Description: Boring life ends and prison life starts when one misunderstanding forces you to accept important choice. There you meet HIM-attractive prison worker, whom you can’t resist. What dangers are waiting for you? Love or freedom? Find out!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6591295912476672
More episodes coming soon!