I'm doing cover art!

Sorry if it’s not perfect or I missed something. If there’s anything you want to change of you don’t like a certain part of it, I’ll be happy to change it!

2 Likes

Can I please have a large and small cover for my story? It’s called My Bad Boy Romance and my name is Courtney Evans

MC
Hair- Platinum Blond, Beach Wave
Eyebrows- Seductive Arch
Nose- Elven
Lips- Full Round, Blush
Eyes- Slender Neutral, Blue
Skin Tone- Tan
Face Shape- Soft Heart

Landon
Hair- Cropped, Black
Eyebrows- Thick Arched
Nose- Button
Lips- Classic, Blush
Eyes- Sarcastic, Green
Skin Tone- Tan
Face Shape- Defined Triangle

Background- I would like something like the characters standing in a park at night time that is dimly light by street lamps

Pose- I would like if both characters were facing eachother and the girl doing the Admire pose and the guy doing the Primp_Condescend pose

Thanks

Can I have the characters wearing these outfits

ITS FINE :heart: :heart:
Thank you so much!

My pleasure!:heart:

2 Likes

hey! if your still offering, can you do a small cover for me???

If you would like to make a request, please got to The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop!:grin:

Hi can you do an art cover for me :blush:

1 Like

Of course I can! If you would like to request one, please got to The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop and request there. Thanks!

I would like a covor done, Is this still open?

1 Like

Yes, this thread is closed, but you can make a request at the Magic Turtle Art Official Shop.
Thanks!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Can you make the background aborded of classroom

Title Room E13
Author Lily Alphonse

Hey, I’m @Turtle_Cat’s cats friend and as she said, The Magic Turtle Art Official Shop! [CLOSED TO CATCH UP] U can request here

1 Like

Can you do me a cover please reply to me if you can I then I will fill out the form

Hi I’m looking for a cover request please.
Story: Mysterious Love
Author name: Soph.eps & Missmayi.episode
First character: Chloe Johnson- details
Face shape- Oval
Body- Light
Brow- Defined natural
Eyes- Upturned Feline White
Hair- Straight Auburn
Nose- Upturned
Lips- Full round Scarlett
Second character: Max Moretti- details
Face shape- Chiseled square
Body- Tan
Brow- Medium sharp
Eyes- Stoic almond Black
Hair- Spiked up hair Black
Nose- Button
Lips- Uneven Blush
Oh he also has tattoos too I’ll add photos for references!
So I want the cover so that he has his arm around her and he’s holding a gun with the other hand, her leg is wrapped around his body… he’s got a devilish smirk on his face and she is looking at him with pure lust and love.
I want the font to be in red because red is a big colour in the story :slight_smile:
A city background but blurred out if that’s okay :slight_smile:

Hey, Are you still doing cover art? I’d love to have you do mine

I have a new request thread with someone, everyone can request there once we’re open.:relieved:
Cassie Cat’s Summer Request Thread.

Heyyy, I just wondering if you still doing the art cover so I can put it in the new story I’m working on.

Well, clearly this thread hasn’t been active for 2 years, so out of guess I’d say no.