I'm doing cover art!

I am still making covers. PM me whenever you want because I’ll be available!

How’s this?
Again, if something is wrong, I’ll be happy to do it again!:smiley:

That’s perfect, thank you again… Under what name would you like me to credit you my lovely?
(Also I have a couple of other stories I was wondering if you would be willing to do cover art for? again no urgent hurry as I’m still working on them and I know you are very busy) :smiley:

I’ll be happy to do them when you’re ready! I’m SO happy you like it.:sparkling_heart::heart:

I honestly love them, they’re perfect. Ah that’s great, is it okay if I send you the info tomorrow once I’ve had a chance to get all the charatcter details and my ideas all planned out and then if you can just do them for me whenever you get the chance?

That’s perfect. I’m definitely free tomorrow, so tell me when you need them. Give me the information whenever you want. I’ll be happy to do them. I just followed you on the Episode App and I can’t wait to read all your stories!:heart::heart:

That’s great! thanks, yeah I just got the notification and followed you back haha. Aww that’s sweet of you. Do you want me to credit you as Turtle_Cat or do you have an instagram or something that you would prefer to be credited under?

Turtle Cat is. There’s no underscore needed. I don’t have and Instagram :sweat_smile:

Okay perfect I’ll pop that in there now :slight_smile: And I’ll be in touch tomorrow. Have a lovely night and thank you again :slight_smile:

You too! And it was my pleasure.

Hello again, like I mentioned I have a few stories I am working on that I would love for you to do the cover art for as long as you are happy to, I have a bit of an overactive imagination which tends to lead me to working on more than one story at a time haha. So that it doesn’t get all confusing with the art work I will just send you the details for one at a time if that’s okay. Like I said there’s no rush on the art work, these stories aren’t published yet, But they definitely will be and having the art work on them for release will be great :smiley:

Before I give you the details on the first one, I was wondering when doing the background on the covers an you do it using a picture of a background I’ve used in the story? If not that’s no problem at all I was just curious :slight_smile:

I’m going to pm you, is that okay?

Of Course

Troian
Skin: Tan
Eyebrow: Thick Arch
Hair: Spiked Up Hair
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Stoic Almond
Eye Color: Blue
Face: Chiseled Square
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven
Lip Color: Terracotta

Cora
Skin: Honey
Eyebrow: Thin Curved
Hair: Straight
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Upturned Feline
Eye Color: White
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round
Lip Color: Plum

Outfit
Troian: Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade), Ripped Punk Pants and Grey Utility Boot
Cora: Red High Waisted Pants, White Cupcake Gal Tank and Black Canvas Shoe

Pose:
I would like something like this
74c119db87557921cf9b94353b9e27e21ba72fc4_1_281x499

Background:
preview

Text: This story contains mature theme and strong language

I want the text in white

Ill try my best, but I don’t know if it’ll be perfect. When do you need it by?

There’s not really a specific time that i need. You can take your time to make it the best that you can

Okay. I’ll start working on it as soon as I can. It may not look exactly like the photo but I hope it will resemble it some.

Did you forget a shirt for Troian or is he supposed to be shirtless?

He’s shirtless

Okay. Thank you!