Don’t worry :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll start soon :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll send the screenshots whenever I read your story. :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Marinaz. :blush::heart:

1 Like

And I read all of your stories guys, I enjoyed each of them. :heart_eyes: and I sent you all, the screenshots. :blush: :heart:

I’m still doing R4R, if anyone else is interested, please don’t hesitate to drop your story here. Thanks. :blush:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
Congratulations on publishing
I would love to do read

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC, art scene

Instagram : lea.episode.1

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Under Contract

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hey, thank you so much. :blush::heart::pray:
I’ll read your story first thing in the morning. :heart_eyes::heart: (where I live is past midnight.)
Then I’ll send you the screenshots. :heart:
Thank you for your patience. :blush: :pray:

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for either story! I’ve read once, but I would read again! :joy: you can message me on here or Instagram! @ava.epi.writes

Sure! Which story are you wanting to read and how many chapters?

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

No worries lovey, I will read your story on my lunch break :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right here. Can we do one

1 Like

Hi, yes I would love to do a R4R with you. :blush: :heart: I will send the screenshots whenever I read it. :blush: :pray:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for doing R4R with me, I’m so grateful. :blush::pray: For now I won’t do R4R until the next update of my story. :pray:
So I appreciate it if you follow me on Instagram: @marinaz.stories so you’ll know when I open the next R4R. Thank you sooo much again. :blush::heart::heart::heart:

Okay. Thank you so much. :heart::heart:

Yeah sure. :heart: