I'm doing R4R. 😁

Hello everyone, somebody want to do Read 4 Read with me? :blush:

This is my story.

Story title: Rewinded life.

Author name: Lia Lopez.

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Comedy, romance, life.

Episodes: 6 (Working on chapter 7.)(Ongoing.)

Link:

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hi @gisellec we already do R4R. :smile:

hi i am a new author currently working on chapter 2 can u read the first chapter and tell me what u think

Would love to do a r4r!!!

Author: Samanntha
Title: Wrestling In Love
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: My story is about a girl and how the sport of wrestling is her life. Apart from that she is “head over heels with a boy” and that boys best friend is in love her. Big love triangle and as well as drama with a mean girl.

Wrestling_in_Love__posterThumb_LEU0JnwVWK

Hello @Samanntha you only have to read three chapters of my story. :slight_smile:

Of course, can you read my story as well and tell me what you think? :smile:

Hello @Samanntha I already finish your story!

Just finished episode three!! And still going to continue! I so love it!!! And can’t wait to finish it off! :grin::clap:t3:

Thank you so much Samantha, I’m so happy you liked! :wink: I’m working on chapter 6.

Hey, I would love to to do a read4read :slight_smile:

Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: Mia and her twin brother Cody lost everything. They try to get their lives back on track, but it ens in a lot of heartache and drama. Will everything be all right in the end?
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Capture

I would also like to do Read4reads with @gisellec and @Samanntha if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Thank you @Alisha.Sophie :slight_smile: I’ll read the first five episodes of your story.

hi i would love for you to read my story
story name - i can be your romeo
author- kalani santino
i will read yours also
thank you :slight_smile:

Great! I will start reading after work and let you know when I finished :slight_smile:

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hi @Kalani-Santino :grin: I’ll read your story as soon as possible!

Hello, @S_Unique :grin: I’ll read your story as soon as possible!

Hello @Slaydxddy53 I read the first chapter of your story. :grin: I recommend you don’t rush to publish it. Make sure you polish the details and the directing. Accommodate speech bubbles so they don’t cover the faces of your characters (I say this because I could see part of the second chapter.)

Thank you i have read the first chapter of yours and will read the rest tonight :slight_smile: