I'm doing read 4 reads and honest reviews!

Hey so I have time and extra passes!
Here is my story
Title: Break Down My Walls
Author: @moonlight123.episode
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Description:You have your walls up. And no one ever comes in. But when you join a rebel gang, you feel attracted to the handsome leader. Can he melt your heart? Love, danger, lust awaits…
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4509103137619968
Here are the rules:
1.) You must read 3 episodes of this story
2.) send me a SCREENSHOT either on here or on my instagram @moonlight123.episode
3.) in return I will either read the first 3 chapters or read and review the 1st 3 chapters and send you a screenshot as well
4.) If you want a review tell me where you would like it (here, on instagram dms, or private dms in the forum)
And if i really like your story I may continue it and add it to my recommended :wink:

Hey there, I just messaged you the screenshots I took from the second and third episodes of your story. A review for my story would be nice- it’s called Over Before You Know It, the author name is Lizard, it’s got 6 episodes right now.
it’s about you and your best friend making a suicide pact to go to the Grand Canyon and ending it all together- but it’s up to you to save your best friend.
The link is right here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6584190301765632

For the review, you can just reply to this comment. Tell me if you liked it!

Hey so I read your story and here is my review
Choices: there are a lot of choices in this story and these choices make me actually think about the consequences. Read this story if you want choices to matter!
Plot: the plot is amazing! I’ve never read a story with a plot like this on episode before. The characters are so real and it feels like they are multi dimensional. This story tackles heavy issues of mental health without being overwhelming to the reader. i found myself intrigued and even worried for the bff at times, like i really want to help her as the mc and this story really builds a deep connection with the mc and bff. This isn’t a sappy cliche plot which is a positive. Also you do a really good job explaining the mental disorders and the medications. Keep up the good work!
Grammar/spelling: no major grammar or spelling errors and the dialogue is really good, it doesn’t feel unnatural and it feels like how two people would talk in every day life which is a good thing.
Sound: This story uses sound and the sound really helps me get into the story
Directing: Good directing! I couldn’t spot any errors and this story uses advanced zooms and overlays which is always a plus.
The only thing I was a little confused with was the text message scene because there wasn’t enough time to read the messages, maybe make it longer next time?
Overall this story has an intriguing and unique plot which keeps the reader hooked to the story :slight_smile:

Thanks for the review, I’m so glad to hear that you thought it was good! I’ve never gotten any comments on how the characters are multidimensional before, so that’s a new one- but I’m actually really happy to hear that none of the information in the story was overwhelming, it was one of the biggest things that I was worried about when publishing this story. Also, I’ve fixed the text screens now. My excuse is that I’m a speedy reader lol.

Sure send me the link

No problem and good luck :blush:

Hey the link is in my original post :blush:

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-genre: Mystery, Thriller, Comedy,
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Cliche-breaker

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

did you read my story yet?

No, please take your time. Something’s gone terrible wrong with my story. Just give me till tomorrow or so.

its ok take your time, once you send me screenshots i’ll do the same for you :slight_smile:

would you like to review my story? I’m going to read your first 3 chapters and send the screenshots for you.

Here’s my story:
Story name: Plan B
Author: Madalynn
Chapters: 4
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: You have a past with prison break planning but now you’ve left that life behind. Until you meet a cocky but charming Braiden Duane, who asks your help. Will you be able to say no?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5679276948062208
Instagram: madalynn.episode

sure! I love the cover and I love how the love interest looks so unique :heart_eyes:

HEY!!

I’d love to do an R4R, PM me so we can send SS’s to each other!!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hello @episodereaderfan! This is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Share Feedback to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for read4reads. Any reviews you do will need to go in the Creator’s Corner Share Feedback. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: