I'm doing serious read 4 reads reply if you're serious lol 🤪

Hey there, my name’s Kayla, I’ve just released my second story called Ride Or Die. I’d more than happy to accept any r4r’s with anyone who’s interested. (Please note I want serious folks only, I don’t want anyone ghosting anybody here.)

So let’s begin… :thinking:

I’ll start with 5 stories per day minimum (I’ll read 3 chapters per story, I’ll only read more chapters if you’re also willing to continue mines or anyone else’s.)

Now onto pressing matter lmao…

Story Title: Ride Or Die

Description: Born to the man who never wanted her, she struggles to be molded into her father’s image. As well as being forced onto the throne among the most heartless people imaginable.

Chapters Published: 4 chapters (more chapters coming soon.)

Cover made by the amazingly talented @Jellishfish :blob_hearts: :arrow_down:

Story Link : Episode Writer Portal

Now for those who may have some question regarding the story…

Summary

Question 1: Is there customization?

Sadly, there isn’t cause I’m gonna be commission art scenes for upcoming chapters. So I don’t see the point of giving the reader customization if it does match the art I commission.

Question 2: Is there any gem choices?

Yes, but not for outfits or different choices that gives the reader a particular ending or scenario etc. I only have a gem choice at the end of the chapter which is just 5 gems.

Question 3: How many Love Interest are there?

I don’t wanna spoil that for you, if you go into my story blind. I think you’ll enjoy the rollercoaster of emotions that my main cast of characters are put through.

Anyways, I hope you’ll enjoy my storytelling please give me a chance I promise it’d be worth every pass spent. :heart:

Talk to guys soon :kissing_heart:
Kayla :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

We r4r in our IG group @epihellworkshop
Feel free to dm us

2 Likes

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine🤗

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava.S
Title: Fallen In Love With Hater
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 3 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

3 Likes

Hi there

I would love to do read for read
This is my story

This is my story

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

I’d love to start reading your stories :kissing_heart:

@Lea-write @ChocolatePie

2 Likes

Yay ! I will send you the screen shoot when I finish to read your story

1 Like

Seems like an interesting story… I’ll read it…
For read 4 read purpose I would like to suggest you my story…
Story name: Vampire Myth
Author: Shanaya Sam
IG : @shanayasam18
Genre: Fantacy
Little Discrimination: After your mother’s disappearance, things won’t remain same. With the envelope she left for you, you’ll try to find her. You’ll get to know yourself even more. Secrets will unveil.

1 Like

Thanks for your support I’ll read your story too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi i would like to do r4r

3 Likes

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Hey) I would love to do a r4r :blush:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

@Ksu
Can you please private message me so can send you screenshots & my opinions etc, gorgeous. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the thread. I’m up for an r4r.
Title: Me and Mr. Mysterious
Author: Niyah :kissing_cat:
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 11+
Description: You meet a swoon-worthy guy and fall head over heels for him. You think he’s perfect. Can a secret he’s hiding from you change everything? [Full CC, 1 Ll, choices matter!]
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5928322174484480
And here’s the cover:

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in a r4r :blush:

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : Simi.a.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Hey Kayla,

Let’s do some serious r4r when you get around to my story.
You are in for a treat. You have multiple love interest pursuing you while you are attending a technical school.

Author: Maree Spoon
Story: Beauty School Secrets
Instagram: maree_a_spoon ( Sneak peeks)

1 Like

I’d like to do r4r
Title: Ice Cold Death
Description: When Emily Green drops dead at Club Scarlet, the city tasks you, their best detective, with bringing her family justice. Can you solve the case?
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 4 (completed)

1 Like

I’d love to do an R4R with you!
C8B31B70-0380-4492-ADC9-6D4C685C9B5E

1 Like

Hey hun,

I’ll definitely do a r4r!
My story has 5 chapters but I can read all four of yours and you can read all four of mine!

This is the link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5897666984869888

Description → “Someone once told me “the best thing about the past is that it shows you what not to bring into the future”. But what if I cheated my future with the past? Can I fix it or…”

I’ll private message when I’ll start and finish yours!!
Hope you enjoy mine and thank you for doing this :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi lovely
I just finish to read your story
I will send you the screen shoot on your Instagram :blush:

1 Like

Hi this is my story, The Mafia’s Princess, in lots of the mafia stories I’ve read the women are protrayed to be submissive and less powerful than the men, however in my story, it’s the opposite, Mariana (my MC) is the most powerful, most dangerous woman alive, follow her on her story to finding herself and unlocking secrets that ahve been kept from her all her life!

2 Likes